Covington Catholic 31 Dixie Heights 24

Just now, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

The Blue Colonels win it after a 29 yard touchdown pass to Rodriguez with 13 seconds left in the game breaks the tie.

Cov Cath extends their streak over Dixie.

#CovCathHighway

Big time play by Rodriguez with the defender all over him.  Then his balance to correct and get into the end zone looked so natural. 

• Like 4

Cov Cath with 347 yards of offense last night to 282 yards for Dixie.

Braylon Miller was definitely my dude of the game for Cov Cath with his 125 yards receiving. For any having 1 touchdown thus far this season, Braylon still has made what are probably the majority of the most important receptions that have been made this season for Cov Cath.

And Armani Gregg definitely was the dude of the game for Dixie yesterday. He might be the hardest running quarterback I've seen Cov Cath face since Jared Lorenzen. And he has a really nice arm on top of it. Only a junior too.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

Braylon Miller was definitely my dude of the game for Cov Cath with his 125 yards receiving. For any having 1 touchdown thus far this season, Braylon still has made what are probably the majority of the most important receptions that have been made this season for Cov Cath.

And Armani Gregg definitely was the dude of the game for Dixie yesterday. He might be the hardest running quarterback I've seen Cov Cath face since Jared Lorenzen. And he has a really nice arm on top of it. Only a junior too.

Per LinkNKY, Armani Gregg had 22 carries for 126 yards worth of Dixie's 164 total rushing yards. That's 5.7 yards per carry. Dude was running downhill all night last night. He was also 10-15 passing for 118 yards. I'm still impressed here today with how good he looked.