• JB
    • Hazard
    • PCC
    • Jackson

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coaching has a lot to do with it. Breathitt didn't condition last year or even under Coach Hall. The playing style of Coach Banks is a good fit for the program. He believes in playing defense first. Thet trickles down the bench. He has a boy in Ryan Allen that could start on alot of the teams in the region coming off the bench. He is a spark to the team. Ryan Allen plays great defense, and i believe he held Hicks to 0 points in the 3rd quarter one night. Nick Noble and Channing Fugate both can play big on defense. The hot shot of Justin Hollan, and the low post presents of Travis Smith plays big for the cats, not to mention these boys have played together throughout their lives. The schedule they have played is weak but they have beaten some pretty good teams too. I honestly believe if Breathitt plans on taking region they need to stick together as a team, keep listening to Coach Banks, and Playing both ends of the court. I'm taking Breathitt to win region by 1 point in the championship game. Mainly because of a boy no one is talking about, senior Brandon Hayes.
:thumb:

• 3 weeks later...