Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bardstown at Taylor County Predictions/Updates

Bardstown vs. Taylor County 29 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Bardstown
      79%
    • Taylor County
      20%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 08/25/2023 at 11:30 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The Tigers travel to Campbellsville fresh off a loss to the Cooper Jaguar juggernaut, to take on a Taylor County squad that suffered what some would describe as a deflating loss to Mercer County.  Bardstown was actually quite good against the run vs. Cooper and will seek to contain the Cardinals' star #21 Peyton Smith, while the Cardinals defense that struggled at times against Mercer will have to contend with the Tigers' 5'5" multipurpose star, Tyleeq Williams.  Neither team throws it, or defends the pass, particularly well.

Who wins this 4A Central Kentucky battle?

  • Replies 40
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I know KHSAA has it as two picks but Mercer picked TC 3 times with 3 separate players.  TC also lost a fumble.  4 turnovers are hard to overcome.  At same time they ran a kickoff back against mercer s

  • Bardstown big.

  • I don’t think Bardstown wins big but it’s hard to keep any faith in a team that keeps losing to teams they are supposedly more talented then.

Bardstown big.

I don’t think Bardstown wins big but it’s hard to keep any faith in a team that keeps losing to teams they are supposedly more talented then.

Bardstown in possibly a clock runner.

How does Kaden Smith only get one touch on O in the first game?? 

I look for TC to rebound big.  

You need to watch Peyton Smith if you think TC has no chance.  He had 18 carries for 169 and 2.  Maybe the best junior back I have seen.  2 brothers are athletes as well.  They lack at QB, but have a good line (inlcuding UK signee Johnson).  IF they play to their potential, I think they win, especially at home.  

Kaden Smith, the brother had 10 tackles, 6 TFL and 4 sacks.  The 3rd Smith is a bowling ball MLB/FB.  Peyton needs more than 18 carries, that is a crime.

 

I'll take the Cardinals by 7.

I’ll also go Taylor County by a score. Should be a very competitive game. 

I'm gonna go with Taylor Co. I think they will have there self together and ready. 42 to 40 Taylor

Taylor Co is one of the most hyped, disappointments in the state.

Edited by theguru

Give me Bardstown. I’m just not sold on Taylor County getting it together.

Taylor can’t seem to play an entire game without getting 4-5 personal fouls and multiple big plays against them. I think Bardstown will out big play them and win.
Bardstown in a final of 35-21. 

Bardstown lost QB and 2 top WR's (moved best rusher and 2nd best WR to QB it looks like).  Lost 3 of 5 top tacklers.

 

Taylor has 2 great backs in the Smith Bros (or RB and WR).  QB isn't great.  Taylor averaged 8 yards a carry last week (besides QB who ran 4 for 12).  Threw 16 times, and 2 INT's - looks like QB is coaches kid maybe - same last name do not know.  Had a 3rd and 1 or less in the 4th last week driving and went shotgun and QB was sacked.   If play calls like that persist....I can't blame that on the personnel.

I’m surprised how all over the place people on this game. I don’t think there’s no way Bardstown puts a running clock on them however TC is a team you just can’t trust so I’m taking Bardstown.

23 hours ago, WishboneCity said:

Taylor should win this one. 

I agree that they should but I just don't have faith that they will. Too much talent there to have lost week 1 and to win as few of games as they did last year. Bardstown wins this one. 

Peyton Smith only played in 1 game they lost last year.  When they don’t have him, they aren’t great.  But he ran on everyone when he does play.  IF Peyton gets 22 carries and Kaden gets 10 touches, they win.  Now if the coach demands the QB get 15-20 passes, everything is off table.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.