Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trade Deadline

Featured Replies

On 7/10/2023 at 9:13 AM, spindoc said:


Would you part with Senzel to improve the staff?

ABSOLUTELY!!

  • Replies 44
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Jumper_Dad
    Jumper_Dad

    I understand the Reds wanting to get some needed arms, but I'm not sure who I'd be willing to part with. This is a very cohesive team right now and I'd hate to ruin the chemistry unless it's for a sla

  • I know it's just a half season done and given the division, but if you would have told me in April/May the Reds would be sitting atop that division by all-star beak I would called the folks with the w

Posted Images

  • Author

CES was a late scratch in Louisville tonight. 
 

Call up? 

25 minutes ago, TribeTime said:

CES was a late scratch in Louisville tonight. 
 

Call up? 

Or trade?

35 minutes ago, TribeTime said:

CES was a late scratch in Louisville tonight. 
 

Call up? 

 

10 minutes ago, Jumper_Dad said:

Or trade?

None of the above, maybe illness or injury.  

13 hours ago, 4 Quarters said:

 

None of the above, maybe illness or injury.  

Looks like he is being called up.

  • Author

Would you? 

IMG_8875.jpeg

55 minutes ago, TribeTime said:

Would you? 

IMG_8875.jpeg

First of all, I don't know who that pitcher would be, but for what I thought was the correct one.  The answer would be yes.

3 hours ago, TribeTime said:

Would you? 

IMG_8875.jpeg

 

2 hours ago, 4 Quarters said:

First of all, I don't know who that pitcher would be, but for what I thought was the correct one.  The answer would be yes.

 

2 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

I'd be curious what he'd fetch.

Which of these four infielders do you want for the next four years:

Elly

CES

McClain 

India

Rank them 1-4.

1 hour ago, Voice of Reason said:

 

 

Which of these four infielders do you want for the next four years:

Elly

CES

McClain 

India

Rank them 1-4.

McClain

Elly

CES

India

However, the jury is still out on the top three.  I still believe center field is where Elly should be.

  • Author
2 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

 

 

Which of these four infielders do you want for the next four years:

Elly

CES

McClain 

India

Rank them 1-4.

Don’t forget they also have a top 20 prospect in AAA that plays the infield as well. India is going to the odd man out either now or in the offseason. 

3 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

 

 

Which of these four infielders do you want for the next four years:

Elly

CES

McClain 

India

Rank them 1-4.

I think I'd rank them the same as @4 Quarters. McClain is definitely my number one. Too early to say between Elly and CES but I'd go Elly. Ideally, all of them. But I'd imagine to be true contenders in 2024, someone is gonna have to be on the move to sure up more pitching, especially with other talent in the pipeline.

Rumors beginning to swirl and no India in the lineup tonight. I know Bell has mixed and matched a lot the last month but this seems like it could be the first piece in the trade deadline.

Tonight’s lineup at MIL:  SS De La Cruz CF Friedl 2B McLain RF Fraley 3B Steer 1B Votto DH Encarnacion-Strand C Stephenson SP Ashcraft   First pitch from American Family Field at 8:10 PM ET.

39 minutes ago, gchs_uk9 said:

Rumors beginning to swirl and no India in the lineup tonight. I know Bell has mixed and matched a lot the last month but this seems like it could be the first piece in the trade deadline.

Tonight’s lineup at MIL:  SS De La Cruz CF Friedl 2B McLain RF Fraley 3B Steer 1B Votto DH Encarnacion-Strand C Stephenson SP Ashcraft   First pitch from American Family Field at 8:10 PM ET.

Very interesting, since he recently had a day off.

I love India, but for a young, good starting arm, I'd pull the trigger on that deal.   Thanks for being the blue collar player that Cincinnati loves, but pitching wins.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.