Brian Brohm to Return For Senior Season

DragonFire

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good for the UL fans. I still don't think it was a good decision. Leinart got away with it, hopefully Brohm will as well. I just don't see any way that Brohm would'nt go in the top half of the 1st round. I would think that his stock would only go up from where it is now after the combine.

Congrats to the Cards! Once again Brohm and Bush are almost enough to make a UK fan cheer for UofL. Those two kids love their city and love their school. It is refreshing to see the way they have progressed from High School. I really hope he doesn't get hurt. If not then he will be #1 or #2 QB next year if he stays on pace.

What year will Cantwell be? I'm sure that is pretty frustrating to him as he would start a lot of places.

What year will Cantwell be? I'm sure that is pretty frustrating to him as he would start a lot of places.
I'm sorry, how many full rides did Cantwell turn down to walk on at UofL?

Hunter seems like a good guy, and I hope he starts his senior year and tears it up. My dad is absolutely his biggest fan. But he's only in a position to be a D-IA starter because Bobby Petrino saw something in him and brought him on. And when he proved himself, he was given the scholarship. And now he needs to learn to pass as effectively against a zone as he can against man coverage; if he can do that, his time will come, and the world will be his oyster. But he knew what he was signing up for when he came to Louisville in the same year as Brohm.

^ Exactly...Hunter has a million intangibles that the NFL will drool over, size, rocket arm, correct throwing motion, and a strong will to win to win (fight)...but he has to work on his mental part of the game, in particular pre-snap reads, in play zone reads, and the right progressions in the passing game. If he had all those perfected, he would start anywhere in America.

All Cantwell needs is a big SR year and he will be in the league, he had zero schollys and walked on, he's fine, he's learning from one of the best in the land which will only help him. He will start his SR year, have a good season and move on and make us in P-town happy!