Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky @ South Carolina.......Predictions

Who wins? 68 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Kentucky
      92%
    • South Carolina
      7%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Thing that bothers me is that S. Carolina was punched in the neck over the weekend by Florida. They will be on top of their game. Kelly will be tough to defend.

  • Replies 36
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Columbia is always a tough place for the Cats as is any road SEC game for any team. I like the way this team is playing though, finding ways to win and different players stepping up when needed.

 

U.K. by 3 in close one.

 

 

:thumb:

I know South Carolina is coming off an embarassing loss. However, I think it will have the opposite effect that a lot of people will have on here. I think it will make it easier for them to go through the motions if they get down early. I think UK starts fast and coasts 77-60.

UL-72 USC-60

UL-72 USC-60

 

:confused:

I'll be the dissenting view, South Carolina upsets the Cats in Columbia.

 

Hope I'm wrong...

UK by 3

I'll be the dissenting view, South Carolina upsets the Cats in Columbia.

 

Hope I'm wrong...

 

 

Thanks for not leaving me by my lonesome. :thumb:

Thanks for not leaving me by my lonesome. :thumb:

 

I figured you would have at least had a couple of UL fans to keep you company, if you can call it that. :sssh:

Morris rebounds from the poor outing to post his first 30 point game of the season and leads UK to a 78-61 victory.

I like the Cats here 73 ---59 Morris has to have a good night again though.

The Cats better come to play in this one! If they come they will win, if not look out........

I expect the Cats to win but I also expect a better showing from USC, they've been drubbed as of late.

 

UK 72

USC 62

Thing that bothers me is that S. Carolina was punched in the neck over the weekend by Florida. They will be on top of their game. Kelly will be tough to defend.

These are my first thoughts as well. If we can contain Kelly... we'll win. He's tough though.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.