UK 64 Miss State 60

Sportz Addict

Also a nice ovation for the All-SEC performers from the football team that were brought out to center court during a timeout. The place erupted for Burton, Woodson, and Woodyard (who looks like a monster - I would'nt want to fight him).

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this type of game will benefit the Cats, always nice to play average at best and still grind out the win. Hitting the Ft's down the stretch was a great way to nail the coffin.

I don't really think the Cats played that bad. I think that Mississippi State played above their best tonight.

If Wisconsin is a top 5 team (and they are) how bad should they have beaten Northwestern? How about Florida against Arkansas? Do I need to go on???

:eek: Did GT really just back up UK? Where is the real GT and what have you done with him?

Truth be told, I like this UK team. They make mistakes, but they aren't letting it sink the ship. Opponents are grinding it out against Florida, LSU, UT, Bama and so on at this point, and they are taking the game into the final minutes...

I am always happy to see the Cats win ugly or not.

Some positives that I liked was 78.9% free throw shooting.

9 total turnovers for the game, 6 in the first half & 3 in the second half. 2 of those 3 where the Cats first two possessions in the second half.

Jasper got to play 28mins and was not in foul trouble.

Another good game by Crawford.

Go Wildcats