UK 64 Miss State 60

Sportz Addict

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow... great game! Morris down the stretch with the D!!!!!!!! Wonder what Patrick Patterson thought of the game........

Even though it wasn't a pretty game, I think he might have liked it. I know one good thing about having this game be close was that it kept the crowd in it and actually seemed to be pretty loud alot of the night. I know if we had been in control most of the night, the crowd probably would have been dead like it usually is, but since it was close it seemed like the crowd was really into it. And made it seem more like Rupp would be a fun place to play at IMO...

I didn't get to see this on t.v. in our area.:irked: By listening to it on radio it sounded like MSU was dominating the "O" boards in the 1st half, adjustments were made and U.K. did a much better job in that area in the 2nd half. Great stop by Morris at the end of the game. 14-3 overall, 3-0 in the SEC!!:flame: Cats go to Columbia to take on the Gamecocks Tues. night. Go big Blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dancingpa

I didn't get to see this on t.v. in my area either!!!!:irked: :irked: :irked: :irked:

Hopefully, the game Tuesday night will be on TV. I had to listen to it on radio. It is sad when a high school game can be seen(Lexington Catholic and Huntington Highlanders) on TV and the UK game played in Lexington can't!:creepy:

I hate to bring up this up but Im going to anyway.The Tubby bashers have been very quiet here lately.I know if the cats would have lost this game they would be comming out of the woodwork right now.:flame:
They're having their monthly organizational meeting and can't find anything valid, to discuss....:sssh:

A win, is a win.

I hate to bring up this up but Im going to anyway.The Tubby bashers have been very quiet here lately.I know if the cats would have lost this game they would be comming out of the woodwork right now.:flame:

If the Cats are a top 25 team, how bad should they have beaten MS?

If Wisconsin is a top 5 team (and they are) how bad should they have beaten Northwestern? How about Florida against Arkansas? Do I need to go on???

Wisconsin & Florida have beat a few formidable opponents this year. So no, you need not go on.

I just got home from the game and here are my thoughts:

- Mississippi State is a pretty decent team that will win alot of SEC games this season

- I think Morris took a shot to the face early and appeared to be in a daze after that; he finally came back to life and took the game over

- Mississippi State was a very physical team that played very hard the entire game; they also hit some big time shots to keep it close

- Rupp Arena made some noise: a) when Patrick Patterson entered the arena, b) when they announced that North Carolina lost, c) when Stephenson slammed home the rebound dunk, and d) most of the last 5 minutes of the game