Most Painful Court To Watch A Televised Game On

Oregon. Memphis was awful the last couple of years but they've redone it.

Locally, I've seen some clips from Perry County Central with an almost black floor but regular wood inside the three-point line that...doesn't look great.

On the flip side of this, and conveniently on either end of the college game, Owen County and the Brooklyn Nets have a grayish court, OC’s actually has some hints of brown still in it(and they two-toned the inside of the perimeter which I don’t care for)

I find that to be the most pleasing to my eyes. Super high contrast with the ball and jerseys. The players pop off the court. 

On topic, I don’t like watching games at Rupp. Those big blue advertisement rectangles are abhorrent. 

On 3/6/2023 at 12:14 PM, SnottieDrippen said:

On the flip side of this, and conveniently on either end of the college game, Owen County and the Brooklyn Nets have a grayish court, OC’s actually has some hints of brown still in it(and they two-toned the inside of the perimeter which I don’t care for)

I find that to be the most pleasing to my eyes. Super high contrast with the ball and jerseys. The players pop off the court. 

On topic, I don’t like watching games at Rupp. Those big blue advertisement rectangles are abhorrent. 

And they are not even centered up. I’m old man yelling at clouds here, but go back to the floor Rupp Arena at mid court. 

• Like 1