2023 Dixie Heights Colonels

On 3/29/2023 at 2:08 PM, James Graham said:

Wins:  Hughes, Boone, Scott

Toss-Up: Conner

Rest of the schedule looking a little "rough" for the Red Colonels.  

I like this take… here is mine.

Wins: Hughes, Boone, Connor, Scott

Toss Up: Cooper (historically close one-two score games)

They could be competitive in 2 of the other 5 but it would be a stretch to say they win any of them at this point.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

Did Tyson Beach transfer to Dixie?

12 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

Refresh my memory. He started at Walton Verona for his freshman and sophomore years. Then he went to ___________? 

He spent last year across the river at Princeton. He's now listed on DH's roster at Maxpreps.

https://www.maxpreps.com/ky/edgewood/dixie-heights-colonels/football/roster/print/?print=1

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

22 minutes ago, DevilMayCare said:

He spent last year across the river at Princeton. He's now listed on DH's roster at Maxpreps.

https://www.maxpreps.com/ky/edgewood/dixie-heights-colonels/football/roster/print/?print=1

I'm not sure what to think about this type of thing. I am all for pursuing a dream. I don't know the story nor the reasons for going to 3 different high schools in 3 years. I guess what I am saying is I find this puzzling. I try to think of some scenario where I as a parent would be on this ride with a child and I can't think of any circumstances where this would happen.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

Tyson Beach's Twitter profile lists his location as Edgewood and Pat Burke as his head coach. I'm assuming that means he's a Red Colonel.

I believe that is him in the senior pic above, #3.

Sounds like Dixie will have the playmakers, but will they have an offensive line?

• Thanks 1