Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals 27 Bills 10 (Divisional Round)

Featured Replies

9 minutes ago, The Raven said:

Joe Mixon picked a heck of a day to show up on the ground.  They needed him and he produced.  That was the most sold Bengals performance I've seen since a 61-7 beatdown of the Oilers way back in the Boomer days.   I thought this was the week Cincy bowed out this season.   Glad I was flat wrong.

I do remember that Oilers game. 

We were on another level today, hopefully we stay there. 

From Fox19.com on Facebook:

Joe Mixon making time with some young Bengals fans right after a win where he played a signature role. It's something Mixon does a lot; we're always impressed by it ?
[Sam Greene/The Enquirer]

mixon.jpg

Bengals dominate.

(Take a pause and let those two words sink in)

Bengals controlled the game from the get go, and I was nervous just bc it is a playoff game. The only thing I was left scratching my head with was where were Higgins and Boyd after the first quarter? I think Hurst should have been way more involved in the passing game due to the elements. Other than that they know what they are doing and keep doing it. Who Dey!!!

4 minutes ago, Breds82 said:

Bengals controlled the game from the get go, and I was nervous just bc it is a playoff game. The only thing I was left scratching my head with was where were Higgins and Boyd after the first quarter? I think Hurst should have been way more involved in the passing game due to the elements. Other than that they know what they are doing and keep doing it. Who Dey!!!

The Bengals only punted the ball twice all day. So whatever the Bengals we’re doing on offense worked just fine today. Which both Higgins and Hurst had huge first down conversions the Bengals first drive of the second half that led to a touchdown. 
 

I do look for Higgins to have a huge game next week! 

Bengals truly played a complete football game today at all three levels. Offense, Defense, and Special Teams were great today! 
 

Also should out to the line on both sides of the ball. Especially the O line, 3 new starters and yet this may have been the best the Oline has done all year in terms of both run and pass blocking. 
 

Who Dey!!! #theyhavetoplayus #ruletheplayoffs

  • Author

Guess Eric Weddle blew any chance at an analyst career!!

1 hour ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Guess Eric Weddle blew any chance at an analyst career!!

First Bart Scott and now Eric Weddle.  We got 2 more games for Ex-Ravens to say something stupid.   Ray Lewis or Ed Reed got anything to chime in?

If there were any questions about whether Allen and Burrow was on an equal level or that Allen was better, that was clearly answered today. Burrow and Mahomes are the best quarterbacks currently in the NFL and I don’t think it’s close. 
 

On another note, the Bengals fully dominated. It wasn’t as close as the final score indicated.

12 hours ago, The Raven said:

First Bart Scott and now Eric Weddle.  We got 2 more games for Ex-Ravens to say something stupid.   Ray Lewis or Ed Reed got anything to chime in?

Ed Reed definitely has something to say but not about the Ravens.

Momentum plus chip on shoulder = scary.

Let's keep it rolling. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.