Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Holy Cross at Covington Catholic Predictions/Updates

Featured Replies

Holy Cross (4-1) will travel to Park Hills to take on Covington Catholic (5-0) tonight in an early season 35th district seed game. Holy Cross's lone loss came to Great Crossing, who is ranked in the top 10 in the state,  last week on their home floor. The Colonels, rank in the top 5 in the state, are led by Evan Ipsaro averaging 27.4 ppg. The Indians come into this game led by Jacob Meyer with 33.6 ppg and Javier Ward at 21.6 ppg. It should be a great atmosphere tonight and more than likely a sellout. If you can't make it to the game, you can listen live on Holy Cross Radio at http://vcloud.blueframetech.com/holycross/widget?I'd=145.

  • Replies 50
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Runcible Owl
    Runcible Owl

    On it.   ~ 1250  

  • The Double Deuce
    The Double Deuce

    In my best Bart Scott voice...."Can't wait!" I think CovCath wins by 20+, but I think it will be the most intense, entertaining, and "worth the price of admission" 20 point game you'll ever watch

  • If HC can get off to a good start and not get down big early and stay out of foul trouble I think they will win.

Posted Images

In my best Bart Scott voice...."Can't wait!"

I think CovCath wins by 20+, but I think it will be the most intense, entertaining, and "worth the price of admission" 20 point game you'll ever watch.  I'd watch Jake and Evan play Checkers in the park.

 

If HC can get off to a good start and not get down big early and stay out of foul trouble I think they will win.

1 hour ago, The Double Deuce said:

In my best Bart Scott voice...."Can't wait!"

I think CovCath wins by 20+, but I think it will be the most intense, entertaining, and "worth the price of admission" 20 point game you'll ever watch.  I'd watch Jake and Evan play Checkers in the park.

 

We're on the same page with 20+.

23 minutes ago, AirYardGo said:

If HC can get off to a good start and not get down big early and stay out of foul trouble I think they will win.

Won't happen, too many ifs.

Is this game already sold out? Never mind was able to get some online, whispers out there already of it being sold out. Should be an awesome atmosphere!

The interesting part of this game will be how does CCH plan to attack Gibson on the defensive end. If HC finds a way to keep him on the floor without CCH attacking him from the perimeter, it could be a close game. 

Everything tells me Cov Cath by 20 plus, however I just don't see that happening tonight. 

I believe the difference this year from last year will be who in the secondary defense will contend with Meyer.  I think the overall outcome will be if Holy Cross can show up defensively, history would indicate no!

Cov Cath 82 - Holy Cross 72- Unlike last year when this game was over from tip I expect this to be a battle. 

Indians frosh win the first game of the triple header, 29-27. 

HC 7|4|7|11 • 29 

CC 6|7|6| 8 • 27 

Sorry, no details - tuned in late.

1 minute ago, Runcible Owl said:

Indians frosh win the first game of the triple header, 29-27. 

HC 7|4|7|11 • 29 

CC 6|7|6| 8 • 27 

Sorry, no details - tuned in late.

The game winning bucket was dropping as the buzzer went off. Close one!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.