Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Texas Tech 70 Louisville 38

Featured Replies

Louisville still searching for their 1st win in what is shaping up to be one of the worst seasons in school history.

  • Author

Coach Payne will have to hit the transfer portal hard when season is over and he will have to embrace NIL which he didn't do and why he missed on portal targets before this season.

Kenny Payne’s stint as HC may be remarkably short. This team is historically bad, and KP doesn’t have a clue at the moment. 

Saw the Cardinals have 90 turnovers and 36 assists in their five games.

  • Author

Cinncinnati lost big to Ohio St and has lost to Northern Kentucky. Louisville vs. Cinncinnati for 7th place in Maui Invitational. Loser of this game is really bad and I think Cinncinnati will win. Pomeroy ratings show UC by 7.5.

3 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Saw the Cardinals have 90 turnovers and 36 assists in their five games.

Woof

9 hours ago, Tigerpride94 said:

Cinncinnati lost big to Ohio St and has lost to Northern Kentucky. Louisville vs. Cinncinnati for 7th place in Maui Invitational. Loser of this game is really bad and I think Cinncinnati will win. Pomeroy ratings show UC by 7.5.

I'm sure this will be must watch entertainment on a Wednesday night. ? Bearcats looked awful last night too. If they play like that tonight, Cards will get their first W. 

 

1 hour ago, Walter said:

I'm sure this will be must watch entertainment on a Wednesday night. ? Bearcats looked awful last night too. If they play like that tonight, Cards will get their first W. 

 

Told a buddy last night… I haven’t seen one second of UC this year and I’ll easily take them by 10+. I’ve never seen a college basketball team as bad as Louisville is right now. 

8 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

Told a buddy last night… I haven’t seen one second of UC this year and I’ll easily take them by 10+. I’ve never seen a college basketball team as bad as Louisville is right now. 

I did not see the UC/Arizona game but was shocked to see that UC scored that many points.  Must have been no defense played.  UC seems so offensively challenged when teams play aggressive defense.  This could be a first to 40 wins type of game or it could turn into an AAU - no defense game.  These are 2 baddddd teams.  

Yes, Louisville needs a win today.  This team will be hard pressed to win 6 games this season.

3 hours ago, REALSPORT said:

I did not see the UC/Arizona game but was shocked to see that UC scored that many points.  Must have been no defense played.  UC seems so offensively challenged when teams play aggressive defense.  This could be a first to 40 wins type of game or it could turn into an AAU - no defense game.  These are 2 baddddd teams.  

 

3 hours ago, TheDeuce said:

Told a buddy last night… I haven’t seen one second of UC this year and I’ll easily take them by 10+. I’ve never seen a college basketball team as bad as Louisville is right now. 

UC isn't THAT bad...but they have a serious issue with consistency at both ends. Not very athletic in the front court so they get abused around the rim. I think they need to get away from the press. Not athletic or deep enough for it to be effective for 40 minutes. Offensively, they can be really good in spurts like we saw against Zona, but no consistency due to lack of ball movement.  

Landers Nolley is a dude, despite the 2 point dud last night...other than him, I don't really trust anyone they have. At this point, I wouldn't be mad at all if they gave Dan Skillings and Josh Reed all the minutes at the 3 and 4 and moved Mika Adams Woods and Jeremiah Davenport to the bench. As freshmen, those two dudes play as hard as anyone and this team lacks that toughness.

21 hours ago, Tigerpride94 said:

Cinncinnati lost big to Ohio St and has lost to Northern Kentucky. Louisville vs. Cinncinnati for 7th place in Maui Invitational. Loser of this game is really bad and I think Cinncinnati will win. Pomeroy ratings show UC by 7.5.

I think UC will end up winning by 15 or more. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.