Male 23 Henderson County 10

Tigerpride94

53 minutes ago, charlesw88 said:

Henderson is a great team. They gave Boyle County a tough game early in the season so I figured it would be a tight one. Congratulations to Male! 

You said it! Three losses on the season: Boyle by 14, Owensboro by 6, Male by 13. All are playing in their respective final fours next weekend. Henderson County had a terrific club this season.

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, gchs_uk9 said:

You said it! Three losses on the season: Boyle by 14, Owensboro by 6, Male by 13. All are playing in their respective final fours next weekend. Henderson County had a terrific club this season.

I think this is who Hendo can be most years, being such a big school. Boston has steadily built that program up over the last six or seven years and, presumably, has his culture in place. And there's obviously talent there. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Tigerpride94 said:

I think Coach Wolfe has done a great job. Had very few starters return from last year but here they are. I knew having RB Daniel Swinney would give them a shot but have outperformed my expectations.

Swinney is the difference for this Male team. Just takes so much pressure of their passing game. 

13 hours ago, DevilMayCare said:

I think this is who Hendo can be most years, being such a big school. Boston has steadily built that program up over the last six or seven years and, presumably, has his culture in place. And there's obviously talent there. 

Henderson County was a load this year and I agree with everything you said.  They were also not intimidated by anyone.  IMO though, they have to work on a more balances offense scheme.