Southwestern 23 Scott County 22

DevilMayCare

41 minutes ago, hrcarrier said:

Very happy for Southwestern! I wonder how many more believers they have gained? There’s been a lot of talk about Frederick Douglass, but I honestly think Scott County may have just been about as hot as FD coming into tonight’s game. Congratulations again to Southwestern, I’m pulling for them the rest of the way.

I can’t believe why people wouldn’t believe.

This game had the makings of a classic.

Scott County and the powerhouse Jim McKee has built there and then throw in a Southwestern program that has been to what? 8 or 9 region titles since 2011 and this now being their 2nd region title in that time? If that took any real convincing to anybody that they had a real shot of winning this game, then those people haven’t been paying enough attention.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Calico Jack said:

I can’t believe why people wouldn’t believe.

This game had the makings of a classic.

Scott County and the powerhouse Jim McKee has built there and then throw in a Southwestern program that has been to what? 8 or 9 region titles since 2011 and this now being their 2nd region title in that time? If that took any real convincing to anybody that they had a real shot of winning this game, then those people haven’t been paying enough attention.

I totally agree with you, I figured this would be a battle.

1 hour ago, Tkinslow said:

It’s funny how people look at things with onside kicks and late two point conversions if you go for them and make them your a genius coach but if they fail they’re idiots. 

Perfect call by Foley with time and momentum of game.