Bowling Green 28 South Warren 24

Purple88

• theguru changed the title to Bowling Green 28 South Warren 24

What a great game between 2 super teams!

I was SO impressed with South QB Button! 
He made good throws all night but the determination with which he ran was very impressive!  RB Jimmy Sales was also very good for South Warren. 
For Bowling Green, RB Jacob Huddleston made some remarkable plays tonight. He really broke out this game to me. Impressive. 
Even though Deuce Bailey threw an interception, I was really impressed with his composure to comeback with terrific throws And the Maligned BG defense made just enough plays to keep BG in the game. 
This was a memorable game. 
Congratulations to both teams on a very hard fought game!

Go Purples!

• Like 2

Wow.  Great game!  BG coaching staff made some on point half time adjustments that won the game.

First half offense for Bg was awful.  They left three scores off the board simply with bad play or bad playcalling. BG should have been well ahead.

BG’s OL did a fantastic job handling South’s defensive line. I wasn’t sure how that was going to go.

South OL controlled the line of scrimmage which I thought would happen. They were able to drive the ball right down the field on those long, wearing down drives. BUT BG handled it well.

I was surprised that South’s defense wasn’t better. Also that South didn’t have a deeper playbook for run plays.

BG was a lot more battle tested and that definitely made a difference. I feel like BG turned a corner after last week and this week proved it. The Purples were even missing one of their best players and still came out on top.

I’m excited to see what this team can do in the playoffs. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1