Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands at Ryle Predictions/Updates

Who wins? 73 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Highlands (2-2) travels to Union to face the Ryle Raiders (3-1) this Friday. These two teams faced each other just a short time ago in a very physical and spirited scrimmage. This should be another great addition to what is becoming an NKY rivalry. 

  • Replies 114
  • Views 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I predict that (859) Sports Radio will bring you an amazing broadcast with Mark Wehry and Kevin Connor in the booth and Bill Bartlett back on camera!  Can't wait to bring you this one live.  Going to

  • Cruel and unusual punishment.

  • 859SportsRadio is doing the game, here is the link: https://www.meridix.com/event/216580

Posted Images

Should be a good one. I look for both teams to play well with a lot of intensity. Ryle must take better care of the pigskin. 

If Highlands keeps getting personal fouls and other silly penalties they’ll lose this one. 

I predict that (859) Sports Radio will bring you an amazing broadcast with Mark Wehry and Kevin Connor in the booth and Bill Bartlett back on camera!  Can't wait to bring you this one live.  Going to be one of the top regular non district games of the year, as always.  

Hoping for my Birds but I will take Ryle.

Ryle and Highlands scrimmaged 5 weeks ago on Aug 9th.  From the past encounter, has one team improved more than the other that would change/alter earlier results?

Aug 9 Scrimmage film.

 

  • Author
16 minutes ago, BubbyKY said:

Ryle and Highlands scrimmaged 5 weeks ago on Aug 9th.  From the past encounter, has one team improved more than the other that would change/alter earlier results?

Aug 9 Scrimmage film.

 

The HHS team that I saw scrimmage Ryle 5 weeks ago has not shown back up... yet. I am hoping to see that team back this Friday. If that team doesn't show up and play more disciplined football than they have played the last couple of weeks, I do not see them leaving Union with a win. 

1 hour ago, BubbyKY said:

Ryle and Highlands scrimmaged 5 weeks ago on Aug 9th.  From the past encounter, has one team improved more than the other that would change/alter earlier results?

Aug 9 Scrimmage film.

 

As mentioned after that scrimmage, Ryle was playing without some key players and appeared to keep things very vanilla by design. Since then, most of those players have found their way back onto the field. My guess, Highlands looks different today than they did 5 weeks ago too.

I think this is a toss-up game. Ryle’s defense has been playing well. Offense had way too many turnovers last week. Highlands has a lot of quality players and are well coached. I think whoever wins the turnover battle wins.
 

I’m taking Ryle 21-14.

I'm taking Ryle 14-10 in a very physical game.  

Going with Ryle.

Highlands.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.