Kentucky 68 Ole Miss 58

LRCW

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10 point win that was a little closer than the score indicates.

Ole Miss usually plays UK tough in Oxford.

Cats were only favored by a basket and teetered a few times but Crawford and Bradley hit some huge shots.

Morris finished with his 5th straight double-double..going for 14 and 10.

Free throw shooting was rather disappointing, but they cut down on their turnovers in the second half and forced OM into more in the second half.

Opening road win, which I will gladly take.

Andy Kennedy will be fine as long as the administration is patient with him. He needs a few recruiting classes to get things righted.

They should be competitive at home, but the road is where they are going to have troubles.

Andy Kennedy will be fine as long as the administration is patient with him. He needs a few recruiting classes to get things righted.

They should be competitive at home, but the road is where they are going to have troubles.

No doubt. This group is a lot like UC last year. Under manned, but very hard working...

Morris still needs consistency.

Still lacks that explosion around the basket. Another year with Holsopple would do wonders for him. Still a young pup. He just turned 20 this week.

At the next level he looks like a PF, and without some explosion he will not be an immediate impact type.

Of course I hope like crazy he stays....;)

Impressed that UK held Ole Miss to 21 points in the second half. Great effort on the defensive end of the floor tonight. AK has those boys playing hard and I expect Ole Miss might win 17 games this season. Shot selection killed them down the stretch, along with UK's defense.

Not the fourty point drumming it was last year, but still good to pick up a win in the conference opener. I think the rise of competitiveness for Ole Miss falls directly back on AK. Kennedy has done a terrific job already for the Rebels, and they played a hard fought game.

Crawford showed up today and had a very nice game, assuring what I've said and thought all along...... our two best weapons are Morris and Crawford, and they need the ball in their hands. Nice win, hopefully starting the Cats on their way to a lot of success playing their SEC schedule.