Elliott County 78 Rowan County 63

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many did Greene and Maynard have?? Seems like they are the odd men out now.

Maynard had 4 I think and Greene didnt play. The lineup change is for the better. Maynard should be able to give some minutes off the bench. Also Elliott Co. is now starting 5 10th graders so the future is bright in Sandy Hook.

Maynard had 4 I think and Greene didnt play. The lineup change is for the better. Maynard should be able to give some minutes off the bench. Also Elliott Co. is now starting 5 10th graders so the future is bright in Sandy Hook.

Thats scary...The Elliot/Rose Hill matchups should be a lot of fun to watch in the next couple of years.

One of the cheerleaders pushed him when he went out of bounds and he tried to hit her...He missed, but got tossed out of game....

Bad part was she whipped him after the game outside...:ylsuper:

Why don't you try keeping it to the game and not me.

Besides that, I was happy that your team won. Don't ever accuse me of trying to hit one of the cheerleaders either.

Some of the parents at Elliott my think Maynard should not start for Elliott. However, I think he could and would start for any team in the region, besides Elliott County. Maybe Coach Mays is getting to much advise from his parents.

Some of the parents at Elliott my think Maynard should not start for Elliott. However, I think he could and would start for any team in the region, besides Elliott County. Maybe Coach Mays is getting to much advise from his parents.

Maynard is one heck of a shooter. That's all I know.

:thumb: That sounds like it may be the reason. Most people know about what can happen in smalltown sports.

I agree, they may be ok for the short term, but they will need his spacing and shooting if they are to contend.

Good win for Elliott. They played as well tonight as they have played all season. The diffenerence in the game tonight was the Elliott Co. defense. There pressure really bothered Rowan all night and caused several turnovers. Matt Daniels was on fire tonight. Very good player. I thought that Timmy Knipp and Tyler Maynard gave the Lions excellent play off the bench both hitting big shots in the game in the 4th quarter. Ferguson played very well with 26 and I am almost sure Ethan had 20 tonight. Evan Faulkners scores 11 points but played a very good floor game collecting 8 rebounds and several assist. Overall a great team effort by the Lions. They are getting better with every game.