Kentucky at Gonzaga (11/20)

GOREDDEVILS

• GOREDDEVILS changed the title to Kentucky at Gonzaga November 20th 2022
34 minutes ago, nikeman49 said:

What a joke, waited until the talent left Zags before agreeing to make a visit!!! Why didn’t Ky go there the last several years when the talent level was much, much higher?

Gonzaga is preseason #1, that's still not good enough? Jeez!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, nikeman49 said:

What a joke, waited until the talent left Zags before agreeing to make a visit!!! Why didn’t Ky go there the last several years when the talent level was much, much higher?

Isn't Gonzaga preseason #1?  Just like they were last season?

1 hour ago, nikeman49 said:

Genuinely think it might be time I finally utilize the Ignore feature.  Just hard to fathom someone would find anything negative to say about this news, but I'm not sure why I'm remotely surprised.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, nikeman49 said:

Gonzaga looks to be the preseason number 1 ranked team, and UK is going to go on the road to play them. Yet you say it is a joke for them to play Gonzaga now? 🤣😂

I think we all have always wondered if we should take post of your seriously. This post should let us all know not to take your post serious, at least not when talking about anything with UK or Calipari. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, nikeman49 said:

Looks like I’ve awakened the Cal regime, Zags are not the #1 team, they might get preseason honors but this team other than Timme lacks the skills to be #1 in nation.

This might be your best work yet. So if I understand, they are #1, but they are not really #1.

Let's pretend that Gonzaga is not the top team in the country. I can actually buy that. At worst they are one of the upper echelon teams in the country. And UK is going to their place to play a game. That is a big deal (and you know it), whether you can bring yourself to admit it out loud or not. 

Let's not ignore that UK and Gonzaga were trying to get a game during the COVID season when UK was really bad and Gonzaga went undefeated until the title game (didn't check to see where you had them ranked), so that one is off the table. So I suppose your position is that last season UK should have flown to Spokane and beat on the doors of the arena door until Gonzaga played?

• Like 5

16 hours ago, nikeman49 said:

3 hours ago, nikeman49 said:

Looks like I’ve awakened the Cal regime, Zags are not the #1 team, they might get preseason honors but this team other than Timme lacks the skills to be #1 in nation.

This might be your best work yet.

• theguru changed the title to Kentucky at Gonzaga (11/20)