Jump to content

Work in Progress: Statewide 2022 Scrimmages


Recommended Posts

This is Version 3.0 of the constantly updating statewide Composite preseason/scrimmage schedule.

 

I know plenty of games are missing.

I know some sites/dates need to be switched.

 

I do this as a service.

20220707_085851.jpg

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Someone on Twitter reported that the August 6th Scrimmage for Trinity has been filled by Boyle County. 

 

Don't know how official that is.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Hatz said:

Someone on Twitter reported that the August 6th Scrimmage for Trinity has been filled by Boyle County. 

 

Don't know how official that is.  

That is soccer, not football

 

Screenshot_20220708-111534_Twitter.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, NateInSports said:

That is soccer, not football

 

Screenshot_20220708-111534_Twitter.jpg

Thank you for the clarification and sorry for presumption from the tweet 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, Brown said:

I think Owensboro and BG on August 5th.

It's a shame for O that they don't play when it counts right now. BG owned the series for years, but O is in a good place at the moment to get a few back in the win column. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, DevilMayCare said:

It's a shame for O that they don't play when it counts right now. BG owned the series for years, but O is in a good place at the moment to get a few back in the win column. 

They can’t no room on schedule.  They put X on which is good.  They split the last 2 with BG.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using the site you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use Policies.