Up and coming players in NKY

20 hours ago, BrosefStalin said:
  • ATH/DB Luke Erdman - Beechwood - Class of 2025
  • RB Chase Flaherty - Beechwood - Class of 2025
  • WR James Cusick - Beechwood - Class of 2025
  • QB Cash Harney - Beechwood - Class of 2026 
  • QB Clay Hayden - Beechwood - Class of 2025
  • LB/FB Jordan Wagner - Beechwood - Class of 2025

Good group of talented, high quality kids right there. We miss the Union Raider kids, but certainly are excited to watch them develop. Also looking forward to watching Riegler play more this year. He's another young stud for Beechwood. 

On 5/3/2022 at 9:48 PM, TEDFROMVILLAHILLS said:

Those are some studs already. Its going to be fun watching them develop. From the looks of things in FT, the right people are in place to accomplish that. May still be a year off, still some uh, lets say parents that haven't and "wont" buy in to the new regime. But yeah, these young athletes will be fun to watch. The Clukey boy...has the potential to be big time IMO. Actually all 4 do.

Go Birds!

I thought everything was "roses" in Caketown. Guess I'll have to make some calls and get the scoop. Best of luck to all the players.

On 5/7/2022 at 9:48 PM, Lions Paw said:

I thought everything was "roses" in Caketown. Guess I'll have to make some calls and get the scoop. Best of luck to all the players.

Impossible to keep everyone happy. I'm hearing the disgruntled parent is the same Dude that hired a Title IX Lawyer because he felt his Daughter and may others were being cheated in facilities some years back.  There is always one in every town. Can't wait til everyone can move on from this Clown.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, BirdDaddy said:

Impossible to keep everyone happy. I'm hearing the disgruntled parent is the same Dude that hired a Title IX Lawyer because he felt his Daughter and may others were being cheated in facilities some years back.  There is always one in every town. Can't wait til everyone can move on from this Clown.

The name I am hearing is someone different than that clown but I agree. Ready to move on from those individuals that seem to just always find something to be mad about. Like you said, no matter what you do, someone is going to be mad. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, nees1212 said:

RB/LB/DE Cam Thomas - 2026

He's an 8th grader from Turkey Foot with offers from Georgia Tech and EKU.

Rumor mill is he is going to Lakota West. Any truth to this? 

4. No recruiting comments or allegations of KHSAA rules violations by any school, coach, player or booster are allowed. No comments about where any player lives, has lived, or where they are from in a recruiting context. This is not the place to report KHSAA violations. Feel free to contact Kentucky High School Athletic Association | KHSAA – Student-athletes of Today, Leaders of Tomorrow to report such violations, but do not discuss violations here.

As a QB guy my eyes tend to look in that direction.  Clay Hayden of Beechwood looks solid as a freshman.  Verax of Ryle showed what he can do this past season. Ryle has a great program for QBs! Verax understands the system 100%. Jackson Smith of Walton Verona is has my attention! Just witnessed him win the 100m Dash at Scott against a very talented field as a sophomore! Spoke with some Walton folks and seems last year broke his collar bone 1st scrimmage of the year. They also said he just broke the school record in the 100m and 200m dash for WV last week! um... Sophomore! Wow. Keep an eye out for Smith to make a name for himself this season! I personally think he will be hands down the most athletic QB in the state!

• Thanks 1

On 5/14/2022 at 6:19 PM, QBone2 said:

As a QB guy my eyes tend to look in that direction.  Clay Hayden of Beechwood looks solid as a freshman.  Verax of Ryle showed what he can do this past season. Ryle has a great program for QBs! Verax understands the system 100%. Jackson Smith of Walton Verona is has my attention! Just witnessed him win the 100m Dash at Scott against a very talented field as a sophomore! Spoke with some Walton folks and seems last year broke his collar bone 1st scrimmage of the year. They also said he just broke the school record in the 100m and 200m dash for WV last week! um... Sophomore! Wow. Keep an eye out for Smith to make a name for himself this season! I personally think he will be hands down the most athletic QB in the state!

WV Junior Tyson Beach will be their top football player he is very athletic. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

Beach is a stud! With Smith and Beach in the backfield WV should have an exciting Offense this year or next 2 years!

Clay Hayden as a freshman last year for Beechwood got some varsity minutes, when games got out of hand. In those short minutes he impressed me, and instantly made me not so worried about who the next QB will be for the Tigers. He can flat out sling it. More Pro-Style, which will be a change of pace from what the Tigers have done these last couple of years with Cam. But with Berger in your backfield, I assume the offense will be very balanced next year. Hayden is one to keep eyes on next season, and seasons to follow. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

Beach picked up his 1st offer(Kentucky Weslyan College) yesterday according to his Twitter. 

• Like 1