Up and coming players in NKY

Speaking of kickers, Andrew Kohls at Dixie.  He's a soccer player that just started kicking last year as a sophomore and split time with another soccer player.  When healthy, as he dealt with a foot injury from soccer last year, he can hit from 60yds.  I've seen him working out at Dixie and Griffin this off season, so very curious to see what he does in his junior and senior years.  

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, nees1212 said:

Speaking of kickers, Andrew Kohls at Dixie.  He's a soccer player that just started kicking last year as a sophomore and split time with another soccer player.  When healthy, as he dealt with a foot injury from soccer last year, he can hit from 60yds.  I've seen him working out at Dixie and Griffin this off season, so very curious to see what he does in his junior and senior years.  

Great kid, glad he is doing both but crossing my fingers he stays healthy!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Lots of local talent showed out at the WKU camp Sunday with Tyson Beach WV, Austin Waddell and Xavier Campbell Beechwood, Logan Verax Ryle, Brach Rice Dixie and Jack Lonaker Cooper. Some of the best in our area all had a great camp. 

• Like 5