Kentucky 77 Houston 70

MBWC41

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you want them to lose the game?

Nope, but it would be nice to see them play well heading into conference play. I just don't agree with this being a good performance. I completely agree that any win is better than a lose but beating a poor team by 7 isn't inspiring.

Nope, but it would be nice to see them play well heading into conference play. I just don't agree with this being a good performance. I completely agree that any win is better than a lose but beating a poor team by 7 isn't inspiring.

Sometimes a poor team brings there A game to play when they play a team like KY when they have zero to lose!:ylsuper:

Playing a team like Houston sometimes has a tendency to take you away from the things you want to do and it makes it hard to get into a flow on offense. Their style of offense also makes it hard to defend. It's like playing street ball. The Cats increased their winning streak going into conference play and anytime you win there is always something positive that you can relate to. On the other hand their is also a negative that can be found. You just accept the win, try to improve on the negatives and never be content with the positives.

The fact is - Houston hit a lot more shots tonight than they usually do and they play a style that will always keep them around in games. Had they played man-to-man all night, UK would have won by 20 or more. It wasn't beautiful, but it was a win. Any win is prettier than a loss and 11-3 is much better than 10-4.

Go Cats!

The fact is - Houston hit a lot more shots tonight than they usually do and they play a style that will always keep them around in games. Had they played man-to-man all night, UK would have won by 20 or more. It wasn't beautiful, but it was a win. Any win is prettier than a loss and 11-3 is much better than 10-4.

Go Cats!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :D

Anyone else think the refs were letting people get away with too much? I'm all for letting the guys play but it seemed like Houston especially was reaching in and hacking across the arms an awful lot.

Glad to see the Cats didn't panic when they had plenty of reason to. Jasper is solid, but the more I see him, the more I think Meeks may be the special one from this class.

I was surprised that Porter didn't see more action with his quickness and solid defense.

I think that UK fans need to get used to ugly wins this year. I don't mind how it looks as long as we continue to win. We don't have the shooters to shoot people out of the gym. We do have the athletes to play good defense and win ugly.

Where has Perry Stevenson gone?

The t.v. announcers mentioned that Tubby was ask just that on his call in radio show. From what they said Tubby gave an answer implying that he wasn't playing as hard in practice as he should. Tubby is a firm believer in that you "don't take practices off" so to speak, his philosophy on that is if you don't play hard in practice that you won't play hard in a game.