Kentucky 77 Houston 70

MBWC41

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you don't like them - there is an invention called the t.v. remote, change the channel.:rolleyes: :irked:

First of all I would have had to change the channel to turn it on. Secondly, liking them has nothing to do with reality.

Yet it still counts as a W, which is still better than a loss.

Yes but it wasn't a good or impressive win. Houston came into the game with more turnovers than assist and losses to powerhouses like St. Louis.

I know that dealing in reality will be upsetting to some but that is the way it is.

Give credit to Houston, they are a scrappy bunch. Off their own misses, I would say that they got their hands on the loose ball at least 75% of the time. No boxing out on the Wildcats side. They played a different style I'm not sure UK was prepared for.

That said, a win is a win. But now it time to test this team's mettle.

Yes but it wasn't a good or impressive win. Houston came into the game with more turnovers than assist and losses to powerhouses like St. Louis.

I know that dealing in reality will be upsetting to some but that is the way it is.

An unimpressive win is still a win... That doesn't change the fact that the end result is Kentucky with the W.

Why comment on a game you say you didn't watch?

An unimpressive win is still a win... That doesn't change the fact that the end result is Kentucky with the W.

Why comment on a game you say you didn't watch?

Listened to most of it. I was afraid if I watched Martin Newton might show up. Do you really have to watch to realize that beating a bad team by 7 points at home really is a very good night? I agree a win is a win but c'mon.

I think the cats played good tonite except for giving up two many second shots! Crawford has got to work on his shot,he has great form just needs to soften it up a little!Perry needs to get tough when he takes the ball to the basket!

I'm really not trying to be cynical but Bobby Perry is what he is and that is it. He isn't going to getter any better or tougher. Crawford is a major disappointment to date. Morris on the other hand has turned the corner.

Listened to most of it. I was afraid if I watched Martin Newton might show up. Do you really have to watch to realize that beating a bad team by 7 points at home really is a very good night? I agree a win is a win but c'mon.

I haven't seen anyone say this was a dominant performance by the 'Cats... Because it wasn't. They got off to a great start, and couldn't keep up the pace.

Everyone says the win wasn't pretty... It wasn't. You take the W and you move on to conference play. As long as it's not a loss, I'll consider it a "good" win.