Boyle County - 2022 Schedule

2 hours ago, FLYGUY said:

No, they have show they are the ones you have to beat. Best coach, best players. Best record. Hope we get to test it all!

Best players? I would take Franklin County's best players over Boyle's. Best Coach is absolutely right though. Haddix is  one of the top coaches in the State. 

On 2/9/2022 at 1:14 PM, Statsdontlie said:

Best players? I would take Franklin County's best players over Boyle's. Best Coach is absolutely right though. Haddix is  one of the top coaches in the State. 

Well, we can agree to disagree. Franklin does have some great players but so does Boyle County. Great players make great coaches and those great players need everyone else to do their job for the team to be successful. 

1 hour ago, EagleRare20 said:

What is impressive to me is that this years SR class at Boyle has played in the state finals every year they have been in high school. 2019, 2020, 2021...

This upcoming senior class is currently 39-2 and went 2-1 in State Championship games. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RunninReb said:

Well, we can agree to disagree. Franklin does have some great players but so does Boyle County. Great players make great coaches and those great players need everyone else to do their job for the team to be successful. 

This upcoming senior class is currently 39-2 and went 2-1 in State Championship games. 

Wasn't this upcoming Senior class Middle School State Champs?