Survive and advance. Didn’t sound like the Tigers were clicking and made a number of mental errors, but in the playoffs it comes down to overcoming those mistakes and finding a way to win. See ya next Friday, Tiger fans!

33 minutes ago, LongTimeReader said:

Survive and advance. Didn’t sound like the Tigers were clicking and made a number of mental errors, but in the playoffs it comes down to overcoming those mistakes and finding a way to win. See ya next Friday, Tiger fans!

When Manual held Male to 23, I knew wouldn't be easy. 1st game we played Manual was fool's gold since they had 6 turnovers.

• Like 1

Manual is a very good team.  They don't get the press because they don't beat X, H and T.  But nobody else does either and I'd say out side of those 3 Manual plays them better than anyone that's willing to play them.  

Congrats St X!  Usually a really close game in a playoff run you have to gut out to make a long run.  Hope this is the one for you!  Good luck next week!  Get your secondary ready as Humphries is comin to town!

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Purple88 said:

Manual is a very good team.  They don't get the press because they don't beat X, H and T.  But nobody else does either and I'd say out side of those 3 Manual plays them better than anyone that's willing to play them.  

Congrats St X!  Usually a really close game in a playoff run you have to gut out to make a long run.  Hope this is the one for you!  Good luck next week!  Get your secondary ready as Humphries is comin to town!

Manual is 4th best program in city, in my opinion. They seem to be limited offensively which keeps them from getting over the hump.

• Like 1