Frederick Douglass QB Samuel Cornett commits to Louisville

5 hours ago, FLYGUY said:

I did not know he was offered by them?

5 hours ago, Tigerpride94 said:

I didn't either. 

Usually when that happens, the player has received a phone call from whichever coach was recruiting him that goes a little something like: "Here's your offer. I'm calling the next QB on my list in 24 hours, and as soon as he picks up his phone, your offer is gone. Take it or leave it."

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

Usually when that happens, the player has received a phone call from whichever coach was recruiting him that goes a little something like: "Here's your offer. I'm calling the next QB on my list in 24 hours, and as soon as he picks up his phone, your offer is gone. Take it or leave it."

When it comes down to it, that is pretty much life, take it or leave it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, theguru said:

Right, lots of potential with essentially no investment. 

Louisville doesn't have a legit candidate to replace Malik Cunningham after next year. Even as a PWO, if this kid can play, he will get a shot to be the starter. 

• Like 5

56 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

Louisville doesn't have a legit candidate to replace Malik Cunningham after next year. Even as a PWO, if this kid can play, he will get a shot to be the starter. 

Can you say TRANSFER PORTAL? It's open season now. Most schools have a staff member who constantly man's the transfer portal site. The new college football along with NIL.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 9068 said:

Can you say TRANSFER PORTAL? It's open season now. Most schools have a staff member who constantly man's the transfer portal site. The new college football along with NIL.

Satterfield can’t afford to rely on the transfer portal for a QB. He needs to recruit a QB.

• Like 3