Highlands at Covington Catholic Predictions/Updates

Who wins?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/05/2021 at 11:00 PM

Here are the Colonel Athletic Network broadcast links for tonight's game. Audio is free, and video is $10. Season passes were only for regular season games, so you will have to purchase the broadcast for tonight's game if you want to watch.

📻 Audio mixlr.com/colonel-athletic-network 

🎥 Video covcath.org/athletics/can

The pay-per-view video livestream through the address above is the ONLY streaming video for tonight's game. Please disregard all other broadcast links, as they are scams.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

Here are the Colonel Athletic Network broadcast links for tonight's game. Audio is free, and video is $10. Season passes were only for regular season games, so you will have to purchase the broadcast for tonight's game if you want to watch.

📻 Audio mixlr.com/colonel-athletic-network 

🎥 Video covcath.org/athletics/can

The pay-per-view video livestream through the address above is the ONLY streaming video for tonight's game. Please disregard all other broadcast links, as they are scams.

Video is well worth the $ 10. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

I guess my thing is, if he can play is he ready to jump into a full blown football game? A lot to ask of a kid. If it’s true I’d ease him in. 

Well for what it's worth, he's been playing JV all season long. He played against Cov Cath in the JV game a few weeks ago - albeit, the Highlands JV team focused more on passing and not so much on running. Hinegardner had the one score for the Birds on the ground, not Geisler.