• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine the semi-final tailgate party in Fort Mitchell!

Well, that ruined my 2A tracking thread.

I mean no disrespect, but you have to be kidding? It’s been said multiple times that Mayfield could beat Beechwood. Especially if they played at home.  I remember a post just a few weeks back that w

Posted Images

1 minute ago, theguru said:

Imagine the semi-final tailgate party in Fort Mitchell!

I believe it’s the first year since the RPI that Beechwood will get the opportunity to host a Semi-Final as long as they keep winning.

• Like 2
Just now, BWTigers said:

I believe it’s the first year since the RPI that Beechwood will get the opportunity to host a Semi-Final as long as they keep winning.

Who may beat them?

2 minutes ago, Purple88 said:

Holy Cow!  Didn't see this coming!

I guess the saying about styles making matchups is becoming real in this series. 2 in a row for Murray and 3 straight one possession games including the 1 point overtime thriller. 

• Like 2
Just now, TilghmanPride said:

I guess the saying about styles making matchups is becoming real in this series. 2 in a row for Mayfield and 3 straight one possession games including the 1 point overtime thriller. 

Uncanny.

• Like 1

Mayfield was in great position to put this one away. After stopping Murray on 4th down in their own territory with a couple minutes left, if they don't turn it over, it's most likely ballgame. 

Not only did they lose the fumble, but Murray takes it all the way back to the Mayfield 8. That one hurts and I've seen it happen quite a few times at the end of games in high school. 

• Thanks 1