Johnson Central vs. Letcher County Central Predictions/Updates

Johnson Central Vs Letcher County Central Predictions/Updates   

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win

• Johnson Central
    • Letcher County Central

• theguru changed the title to Johnson Central vs. Letcher County Central Predictions/Updates
  • MorrowManiac changed the title to Johnson Central Vs Letcher County Central Predictions/Updates

I am curious as to see how the game ends up. I honestly don't see Letcher Central winning this game. But what has my curiosity is the scores that Letcher has put up since getting blown out by Pikeville. Letcher has played well against similiar opponents but in my opinion there is no opponent that can prepare you for JC but JC themselves. 

I'll take Johnson Central. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Cheese said:

I am curious as to see how the game ends up. I honestly don't see Letcher Central winning this game. But what has my curiosity is the scores that Letcher has put up since getting blown out by Pikeville. Letcher has played well against similiar opponents but in my opinion there is no opponent that can prepare you for JC but JC themselves. 

I'll take Johnson Central. 

im going so ill have updates but i doubt central has a great power team as the last couple years but as the belfry game after letcher comes up they can really prove how good they are im intrested and ready to see what happens and how Steve Trimble prepares the kids.

• Like 1

I have watched almost all the Johnson Central games this year on Team 1 Prep. I didn't get to watch the Rock Creek game. Johnson Central looks to me a tuff out no matter the opponent. Hard to do anything with that Offensive line and the defense is playing really well. I too am curious as to how the Belfry game will go. Dixon is in beast mode. But the equalizer is that big lineman of Johnson Central. Every week just gets a little bit better. 

2 minutes ago, Cheese said:

I have watched almost all the Johnson Central games this year on Team 1 Prep. I didn't get to watch the Rock Creek game. Johnson Central looks to me a tuff out no matter the opponent. Hard to do anything with that Offensive line and the defense is playing really well. I too am curious as to how the Belfry game will go. Dixon is in beast mode. But the equalizer is that big lineman of Johnson Central. Every week just gets a little bit better. 

the rock creek game i was at i didnt think that team was anything good they played Defense and we didnt if we played like we play versus clay county perry or harlan we would've won but i agree it will be a tough out im excited.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Paul Dean said:

Not even close!

Same. Maybe if LCC had been more competitive with Pikeville, I could see them putting up a fight against JC. That game was only a game for one quarter before Pikeville ran away with it. 

These two have only met four times before, all in the last couple of years. The combined score in the young series is 209-7 in favor of JC. I don't know that LCC has a way to offset JC's strength and physicality at the point of attack.