Purdue 24 Iowa 7

Walter

8 hours ago, John Anthony said:

UC is in if they win out right?

I wouldn't discount some weird mental gymnastics from the selection committee to put in Alabama (if they beat GA in the SEC title game), Georgia (even if they lose the SEC title game), the Big 10 champ (even Ohio State if they run the table with one loss), and Oklahoma or OK State if they go undefeated in the Big 12 over Cincinnati.

3 hours ago, DanvilleFan said:

I wouldn't discount some weird mental gymnastics from the selection committee to put in Alabama (if they beat GA in the SEC title game), Georgia (even if they lose the SEC title game), the Big 10 champ (even Ohio State if they run the table with one loss), and Oklahoma or OK State if they go undefeated in the Big 12 over Cincinnati.

We will see what happens over the next 6 weeks, but as long as UC keeps winning I think they get in. 

Unlike last year, they're getting a lot more respect nationally this year. We will have a better idea November 2nd when the committee releases their initial rankings. 

3 hours ago, John Anthony said:

What would the UC/OSU spread be today?

I think it would be larger if they played at the Horseshoe than at Nippert lol. Two good teams with several next level players.

On 10/18/2021 at 12:33 PM, John Anthony said:

What would the UC/OSU spread be today?

Brett McMurphy had them projected to meet in the Fiesta Bowl before this past weekend's games...he had OSU -6. 

Did I hear correctly that Treveyon Henderson suffered a season ending injury during practice yesterday or the day before? Can't remember where I saw it, but also mentioned Miyan Williams would be back this week.

16 hours ago, Walter said:

Brett McMurphy had them projected to meet in the Fiesta Bowl before this past weekend's games...he had OSU -6. 

Did I hear correctly that Treveyon Henderson suffered a season ending injury during practice yesterday or the day before? Can't remember where I saw it, but also mentioned Miyan Williams would be back this week.

I have not heard that on Trey, last I heard he’s been practicing receiving routes this week in anticipated of Indiana blitzing all over.  Miyan is back, he had to get his head right, looks like he’s good to go now.  The Bucks add the most physical RB in the country to compliment the fastest.  I’m hoping the defense can continue to only bend.

• Like 1