Does Bishop Brossart have the best defense in Class 1A?

Bac2369

Highly unlikely.  I’m glad to see that Bishop Brossart has improved recently. With that said, their 6 opponents have a combined 9 wins.  There’s a good chance that Brossart won’t face a team with a record above .500 until the second round of the playoffs, maybe later if they can make it that far. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tigerpride94 said:

Looks like on Calpreps Brossart has 25th toughest schedule so far out of 1A teams. Some of those ahead of them are about the same though.

There’s only 32 teams in 1A.  I don’t know if they have NKAC for their scheduling but playing Dayton, Bellevue, Newport, Holy Cross, Ludlow, every year takes up a lot of their scheduling.  Especially now being in a district with Paris, Nicholas and Bracken. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, brooksville said:

There’s only 32 teams in 1A.  I don’t know if they have NKAC for their scheduling but playing Dayton, Bellevue, Newport, Holy Cross, Ludlow, every year takes up a lot of their scheduling.  Especially now being in a district with Paris, Nicholas and Bracken. 

I don't think anyone is faulting them for their schedule.  Just simply pointing out, much like I did, that the competition this defense has faced probably isn't as good as other top 1A schools in the state.