Highlands vs. Campbell County Predictions/Updates

Highlands vs Campbell County   

46 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Highlands
    • Campbell County

This poll is closed to new votes

• theguru changed the title to Highlands vs. Campbell County Predictions/Updates

I’m really concerned about the number of players for CCHS. In there scrimmage vs NCC it looked like they couldn’t have had many more than 35 players. Their program has really seemed to drop off. 

Some notes for this week:

- CCHS runs an offense that is great if you need a nap after a long week; overbalance and three yards and a cloud of rubber over and over. I will be interested to see if they change this and take some shots at the young and struggling HHS secondary. Also, how will HHS defense respond to be attacked straight ahead? This is an area where HHS has traditionally struggled. 

- Will the HHS running game come to life? Other than Charlie running from the QB position we need to develop this area. I wouldn’t mind seeing Jake Welch get some reps here and running some stretch concepts and guys like Matteo Matteoli and Davis Hinegardner on the jet sweeps. 

- Will Charlie Noon continue to put on a show? My guess is yes, but I consistency is key. He is playing very confident and throwing the ball extremely well while also being the most athletic player on the field and utilizing that when necessary. 

- I anticipate this being a big crowd for HHS. Excitement is high. Hopefully, there will be a lot of familiar faces back in the stands that took a small hiatus the last few years. Maybe even a few old traditions back? And a few new ones to embrace? 

Stay healthy! Go Birds! 

• Like 1