Kentucky ‘22 Recruiting

GOREDDEVILS

14 hours ago, GOREDDEVILS said:

Cason Wallace, Adem Bona, or Dereck Lively II will likely be the next addition.

My guess is that it probably be Wallace. I believe he set his commitment date in November, but I wouldn't be surprised if he moves that date up.  I read that Lively is in no hurry to make a decision, and I am sure that if it is one or the other, the preferred player is Lively over Bona. I would imagine that we will not go all in on Bona until we have an idea if Lively would be willing to commit if Bona was already on the team (even though I believe Bona is getting an in house visit from Cal today).

5 hours ago, Tones said:

My guess is that it probably be Wallace. I believe he set his commitment date in November, but I wouldn't be surprised if he moves that date up.  I read that Lively is in no hurry to make a decision, and I am sure that if it is one or the other, the preferred player is Lively over Bona. I would imagine that we will not go all in on Bona until we have an idea if Lively would be willing to commit if Bona was already on the team (even though I believe Bona is getting an in house visit from Cal today).

Yeah, I read all kinds of recruiting sites like 247,rivals,espn,ksr etc.

• Like 1

On 9/16/2021 at 10:54 AM, Tones said:

Check that... Lively to make his decision next Monday. Come on down!

2 hours ago, GOREDDEVILS said:

Lively is choosing between Duke, Florida State, Kentucky, Michigan, North Carolina, Penn State, and USC.

I don’t feel good about Lively moving his decision date up.

I think we end up with Bona. 

Hope I’m wrong because the kid is a stud. I’d selfishly love to have both.