Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky ‘22 Recruiting

Featured Replies

  • Author

If Wheeler went down I think Cason would play there.

  • Replies 146
  • Views 25.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • MJAlltheWay24
    MJAlltheWay24

    I think the #TimmeTime thing is just a big joke. But I'm ready for more #TshiebweTime

  • GOREDDEVILS
    GOREDDEVILS

    Yeah and the new  NIL helps too.

  • What kind of money deal is he getting?  If Gavin Wimsatt is getting 100K then Sharpe has to be at least worth a million, right?

Posted Images

20 hours ago, sportsfan41 said:

I don't think we really have one.  Wheeler better keep his head on a swivel this season. 

 

On 7/30/2022 at 11:57 PM, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Whose our back up PG for Wheeler this year?  Does Cason Wallace play some Point?

Wallace is a pg isn’t he? So if Wheeler was not in the game, then it would be Wallace. Now Wallace like Calipari has done almost every year, which is have a pg like Wallace  play more off the ball for this year since they have Wheeler. 

4 minutes ago, futurecoach said:

 

Wallace is a pg isn’t he? So if Wheeler was not in the game, then it would be Wallace. Now Wallace like Calipari has done almost every year, which is have a pg like Wallace  play more off the ball for this year since they have Wheeler. 

I have no clue.  I haven't followed recruiting as closely in my recent years.  Looking forward to watching them in a few weeks.

Sounds like Ugonna Kingsley Onysenso is official now.

  • Author

Like MJAlltheWay24 said Ugonna Kingsley Onyenso officially committed to Kentucky on  247sports youtube.

54 minutes ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

I have no clue.  I haven't followed recruiting as closely in my recent years.  Looking forward to watching them in a few weeks.

Sounds like Ugonna Kingsley Onysenso is official now.

 

14 minutes ago, GOREDDEVILS said:

Like MJAlltheWay24 said Ugonna Kingsley Onyenso officially committed to Kentucky on  247sports youtube.

Playing this year or red shirting this year?

  • Author
10 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

 

Playing this year or red shirting this year?

They didn't totally rule out him playing this year but the expectation is that he will not play.

9 minutes ago, GOREDDEVILS said:

They didn't totally rule out him playing this year but the expectation is that he will not play.

Oh boy. I hope this doesn't become another Shaeden Sharpe thing.

2 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

Oh boy. I hope this doesn't become another Shaeden Sharpe thing.

Who cares if it does?  Kentucky is pretty deep in the front court this season. 

48 minutes ago, sportsfan41 said:

Who cares if it does?  Kentucky is pretty deep in the front court this season. 

A lengthy big man for Tshiebwe to go against in practice. Even if he never plays a game, he will serve quite a purpose I think.

22 minutes ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

A lengthy big man for Tshiebwe to go against in practice. Even if he never plays a game, he will serve quite a purpose I think.

And perhaps more importantly.   Because he will be at UK next season, he gets to learn from Oscar this season.

  • Author

Ugonna will be on UK's Campus tonight. He will be #33.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.