Kentucky ‘22 Recruiting

GOREDDEVILS

• 3 weeks later...
18 hours ago, GOREDDEVILS said:

Cason Wallace is supposed to Announce on November 7th. Kentucky is in good shape for the CG. Adem Bona is Supposed to Announce around October 25th. Kentucky is fighting with mainly UCLA for his services.

I am hearing Adem will announce a few days after his visit to UCLA and it could be a week or 2 after but if I was guessing by the time Kentucky plays Duke he wil have announced. Adem is visiting UCLA from the 22nd to the 24th of October. One way or the other his recruitment is coming to an end within the the next 4 or 5 weeks unless something changes as recruiting often does.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/19/2021 at 1:43 PM, GOREDDEVILS said:

Adem is 6’10” 225 and plays for Prolific Prep out of Napa ,California.

That's a great school name. Prolific Prep....wonder what their mascot might be? The Grape Stompers? The Someliers(sp?)? The Geniuses? The Successes? Sorry, couldn't help myself.

5 hours ago, 9068 said:

That's a great school name. Prolific Prep....wonder what their mascot might be? The Grape Stompers? The Someliers(sp?)? The Geniuses? The Successes? Sorry, couldn't help myself.

Considering that we are now in the NIL era, perhaps they should go a different direction?

napablue.gif