Kentucky ‘22 Recruiting

GOREDDEVILS

3 hours ago, MBWC41 said:

I don’t feel good about Lively moving his decision date up.

I think we end up with Bona. 

Hope I’m wrong because the kid is a stud. I’d selfishly love to have both.

I think the current feeling is that he is leaning Duke. I mean who wouldn't want to play for Jon Scheyer?

1 hour ago, Jumper_Dad said:

I think the current feeling is that he is leaning Duke. I mean who wouldn't want to play for Jon Scheyer?

If he does pick Duke Kentucky will likely get Adem Bona. But it's never over until he says. Just like everyone and their brother thought it was Kevin Knox to Duke.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, GOREDDEVILS said:

If he does pick Duke Kentucky will likely get Adem Bona. But it's never over until he says. Just like everyone and their brother thought it was Kevin Knox to Duke.

Matt Jones thought Knox was coming to UK though,  and he did.  Matt's now wavering on Lively to UK which has me worried.

43 minutes ago, Jumper_Dad said:

Matt Jones thought Knox was coming to UK though,  and he did.  Matt's now wavering on Lively to UK which has me worried.

Matt Jones doesn’t fully know. I trust others  over Jones. Nobody truly knows except Tipton edits who makes the graphics for recruits. The national insiders don’t even know. Only 3 people know ,Dereck, his mom and Tipton Edits.

33 minutes ago, GOREDDEVILS said:

Matt Jones doesn’t fully know. I trust others  over Jones. Nobody truly knows except Tipton edits who makes the graphics for recruits. The national insiders don’t even know. Only 3 people know ,Dereck, his mom and Tipton Edits.

He admitted that he didn't know. But he gets either good or bad vibes from someone close to the situation and he's not as confident today as he was a day or so ago.

36 minutes ago, Jumper_Dad said:

He admitted that he didn't know. But he gets either good or bad vibes from someone close to the situation and he's not as confident today as he was a day or so ago.

The only people close to the situation is the 3 I mentioned. The lively recruitment is quiet. Matts source is Jack pilgrim. Jack said he didn’t know. Jack said if he had to pick what school he would choose he said 60/40 Duke. No one knows what Dereck is actually thinking behind the scenes or what is actually going on behind the scenes. 

Matt might be right but he could be just as easily be wrong ,Matt has been wrong before.

I think it’s best just to let things play out. Kentucky will get a good player at center either way. Adem Bona will be a future pro.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, GOREDDEVILS said:

The only people close to the situation is the 3 I mentioned. The lively recruitment is quiet. Matts source is Jack pilgrim. Jack said he didn’t know. Jack said if he had to pick what school he would choose he said 60/40 Duke. No one knows what Dereck is actually thinking behind the scenes or what is actually going on behind the scenes. 

Matt might be right but he could be just as easily be wrong ,Matt has been wrong before.

I think it’s best just to let things play out. Kentucky will get a good player at center either way. Adem Bona will be a future pro.

I agree completely.