Mashed Potatoes & Gravy: Brown or White Gravy?

Randy Parker

7 minutes ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

I would almost always say brown gravy...except with country fried steak and mashed potatoes, and in that case you've GOTTA have white pepper cream gravy.

E88ykk1XMAACOzz.jpg

I'll give you that... That is the one exception. 

• Like 1

I’m one of the few people in this world that doesn’t like mashed potatoes. I can eat spuds baked, fried, scalloped or pretty much any other way. But I can’t choke mashed potatoes down. It probably has something to do with the texture, but they are a hard no for me, regardless of the color gravy. Which coincidently, I really don’t like either. 

4 minutes ago, rjs4470 said:

I’m one of the few people in this world that doesn’t like mashed potatoes. I can eat spuds baked, fried, scalloped or pretty much any other way. But I can’t choke mashed potatoes down. It probably has something to do with the texture, but they are a hard no for me, regardless of the color gravy. Which coincidently, I really don’t like either. 

schitts-creek-david.gif

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, rjs4470 said:

I always suspected you were a sociopath. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

I would almost always say brown gravy...except with country fried steak and mashed potatoes, and in that case you've GOTTA have white pepper cream gravy.

E88ykk1XMAACOzz.jpg

3 hours ago, TheDeuce said:

I'll give you that... That is the one exception. 

Agreed.