2021 COVID-19 Cancellations/Reschedules

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Live look at @Colonels_Wear_Bluetrying to keep up with the schedule changes.

I think this is awesome. Coaches who just want their kids to play. Could've easily just started prepping for next week but going to go in blind so their kids can play. I love to see it 

Sorry people but I just have to call this like it is - STUPID. Nobody is proving any point other than how easily their mind can be warped by others. I would have thought these football players and coa

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Henry Clay just canceled on Frederick Douglass. They posted it on KHSAA web site several hours ago. They still have not contacted or confirmed with Douglass however. That’s pretty bush league imo

It's only Tuesday dude and as you stated, KHSAA posted it few hours ago which mean this morning. Why would they rush calling FDU, perhaps other more important things to deal like who the players made in "contact" with (non football players) so that administration can notify other parents/ guardians. Call up South Warren or North Hardin see if they want to play. Sounds like you have connection with FDU, so tell your administration and call up HC to confirmed. 

1 hour ago, Kanaka Kahakai said:

It's only Tuesday dude and as you stated, KHSAA posted it few hours ago which mean this morning. Why would they rush calling FDU, perhaps other more important things to deal like who the players made in "contact" with (non football players) so that administration can notify other parents/ guardians. Call up South Warren or North Hardin see if they want to play. Sounds like you have connection with FDU, so tell your administration and call up HC to confirmed. 

No pretty certain they were told by the district they were wrong first two calls should have been to the other school and since it was two city schools the head of high schools and the district athletic director should have been notified first then Douglass. They did neither. I’m pretty sure North Hardin has been contacted and said no. It’s actually Frederick Douglass High School to be correct. I know haters will hate and are jealous that’s okay. Henry Clay is the only city high school to never score an offensive touchdown on Douglass. I guess that will continue another year. 

16 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Douglass reached out to Danville on Tuesday afternoon but they never returned the call. Also was on the phone with Eastern when they took a game with South Warren.

N Hardin reached out to Douglass this week and offered to host on Friday after traveling to Douglass last year and Douglass waved them off.