2020 Tokyo Summer Olympics

Colonels_Wear_Blue

2 hours ago, The Professor said:

I don’t think the US mens basketball team is going to do very much. From what I’ve seen so far in this game with France it’s not looking like they have their best NBA players in Tokyo. 

I tend not to care about sports I can watch just about any year.  I don't watch soccer, basketball, golf, tennis, etc.   I prefer the olympic sports you don't see all the time.   Fencing, swimming, handball, rowing, track cycling.   Those are what make watching it fun.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, The Raven said:

I tend not to care about sports I can watch just about any year.  I don't watch soccer, basketball, golf, tennis, etc.   I prefer the olympic sports you don't see all the time.   Fencing, swimming, handball, rowing, track cycling.   Those are what make watching it fun.

I agree and I even watched some horse stuff today. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, The Professor said:

I don’t think the US mens basketball team is going to do very much. From what I’ve seen so far in this game with France it’s not looking like they have their best NBA players in Tokyo. 

They don’t. 

I realize that these Tokyo 2020 games are very different, due to COVID, with the year delay and the no fans.   But NBC, please, PLEASE, PLEASE stop it with the family interviews via remote hook up.   It has been a trainwreck every single time.   We get it.  Families can't be there and it stinks.   Quit making bad television out of it.

• Like 1