Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2020 Tokyo Summer Olympics

Featured Replies

15 minutes ago, GOREDDEVILS said:

Tucker finished 6th in 10m air rifle.

Not a great start.  I think this Olympics could see a lot more upsets, be more balanced than most games. 

  • Replies 45
  • Views 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, sportsfan41 said:

Not a great start.  I think this Olympics could see a lot more upsets, be more balanced than most games. 

I still think that USA will win the most medals,  gold, silver and bronze.

1 minute ago, GOREDDEVILS said:

I still think that USA will win the most medals,  gold, silver and bronze.

Probably so but I’m not sure it looks like 2016 or even 2012. 

4 minutes ago, sportsfan41 said:

Probably so but I’m not sure it looks like 2016 or even 2012. 

Maybe not but USA will still dominate the medals.

13 minutes ago, GOREDDEVILS said:

Maybe not but USA will still dominate the medals.

I hope so. 

USA women just beat Japan 25-4 in water polo.

I have been watching a little bit.  Some Table Tennis, Badminton, Swimming, Boxing, and who knows.  I like that it is on several channels at the same time so you can view a variety of sports. 

Kentucky's own, Lee Kiefer, just took gold in women's foil fencing. She's the first American, male or female to win gold in that event.

I don’t think the US mens basketball team is going to do very much. From what I’ve seen so far in this game with France it’s not looking like they have their best NBA players in Tokyo. 

2 hours ago, The Professor said:

I don’t think the US mens basketball team is going to do very much. From what I’ve seen so far in this game with France it’s not looking like they have their best NBA players in Tokyo. 

I tend not to care about sports I can watch just about any year.  I don't watch soccer, basketball, golf, tennis, etc.   I prefer the olympic sports you don't see all the time.   Fencing, swimming, handball, rowing, track cycling.   Those are what make watching it fun.

On 7/20/2021 at 1:24 PM, sportsfan41 said:

I'm hoping there aren't any cancelations or delays.  Summer Olympics is one of my favorite sporting events. 

I’ve watched them since 1960. 

1 hour ago, The Raven said:

I tend not to care about sports I can watch just about any year.  I don't watch soccer, basketball, golf, tennis, etc.   I prefer the olympic sports you don't see all the time.   Fencing, swimming, handball, rowing, track cycling.   Those are what make watching it fun.

I agree and I even watched some horse stuff today. 

My favorite Olympic moment. Bob Beamon shattering the long jump record by two feet in the 1968 Mexico City Olympics. 

4 hours ago, The Professor said:

I don’t think the US mens basketball team is going to do very much. From what I’ve seen so far in this game with France it’s not looking like they have their best NBA players in Tokyo. 

They don’t. 

I realize that these Tokyo 2020 games are very different, due to COVID, with the year delay and the no fans.   But NBC, please, PLEASE, PLEASE stop it with the family interviews via remote hook up.   It has been a trainwreck every single time.   We get it.  Families can't be there and it stinks.   Quit making bad television out of it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.