Software upgrade chit chat

theguru

1 hour ago, nkypete said:

Quick question.  On the latest change, I lost the ability to get down to the first of the "Unread replies" messages within a thread.  How do I turn that option back on again?

Don’t you just click on the blue circle to the immediate left of the thread title?

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, nkypete said:

Quick question.  On the latest change, I lost the ability to get down to the first of the "Unread replies" messages within a thread.  How do I turn that option back on again?

Menu > Account > Account Settings > Settings Area (drop down) > Content View Behavior

You can set it to beginning of the thread, unread posts (takes you to your first unread post, which I think you’re referring to) or the latest post in the thread. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, TheDeuce said:

Menu > Account > Account Settings > Settings Area (drop down) > Content View Behavior

You can set it to beginning of the thread, unread posts (takes you to your first unread post, which I think you’re referring to) or the latest post in the thread. 

This was from a mobile device...

If you're on a PC, you just click on the drop down in the top right where your User Name is, click Account Settings, and you will see Content View Behavior on the left.

• Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

This was from a mobile device...

If you're on a PC, you just click on the drop down in the top right where your User Name is, click Account Settings, and you will see Content View Behavior on the left.

Thank you!  That did it when I want to click on the thread itself.

• Like 2

Since the upgrade, while looking at BGP on my phone I can't get all of the forums to display on one screen. I have to go to forums then select High School. Then go back to forums and select College. And so on. On my laptop when I go to forums I can scroll down and select from all of the forums.

Any advise?

58 minutes ago, punttheball said:

Since the upgrade, while looking at BGP on my phone I can't get all of the forums to display on one screen. I have to go to forums then select High School. Then go back to forums and select College. And so on. On my laptop when I go to forums I can scroll down and select from all of the forums.

Any advise?

Is that new with the upgrade? I think mines been like that on mobile for a while. 

3 hours ago, punttheball said:

Any advise?

2 hours ago, TheDeuce said:

Is that new with the upgrade? I think mines been like that on mobile for a while. 

When you select from high school, college, pro, or break room, look in the upper left corner of the screen, under BluegrassPreps.com. There should be a darker blue arrow/tab labeled 'forums'. Give it a tap and it shows all forums on the same page.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, DevilMayCare said:

When you select from high school, college, pro, or break room, look in the upper left corner of the screen, under BluegrassPreps.com. There should be a darker blue arrow/tab labeled 'forums'. Give it a tap and it shows all forums on the same page.

Works like a charm. Thank you!

• Like 2

Was looking for the ✓ Mark forum as read option/shortcut. It was formerly near the top of the screen, beneath the forum title. It's now a "footer" at the bottom of the screen.

I like knowing I've read every thread of interest to me and checking the box before returning to the Forum Index. I feel better now. "Normalcy" has been restored. 😆

Screenshot ~

Screenshot_20210622-185725__01.jpg

• Like 1