Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Software upgrade chit chat

Featured Replies

5 hours ago, TheDeuce said:

It's not Kentucky blue, so it's fine. 

I don't know TheDeuce, it's close......

Pantone 286 C

 

UK blue.PNG

  • Replies 36
  • Views 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Just now logging on to my personal computer. Everything looks great. The color is a huge plus. Font looks a little different (better) as well. Great upgrade!

I thought something looked a little different.

Quick question.  On the latest change, I lost the ability to get down to the first of the "Unread replies" messages within a thread.  How do I turn that option back on again?

1 hour ago, nkypete said:

Quick question.  On the latest change, I lost the ability to get down to the first of the "Unread replies" messages within a thread.  How do I turn that option back on again?

Don’t you just click on the blue circle to the immediate left of the thread title?

3 hours ago, nkypete said:

Quick question.  On the latest change, I lost the ability to get down to the first of the "Unread replies" messages within a thread.  How do I turn that option back on again?

Menu > Account > Account Settings > Settings Area (drop down) > Content View Behavior

You can set it to beginning of the thread, unread posts (takes you to your first unread post, which I think you’re referring to) or the latest post in the thread. 

9 hours ago, TheDeuce said:

Menu > Account > Account Settings > Settings Area (drop down) > Content View Behavior

You can set it to beginning of the thread, unread posts (takes you to your first unread post, which I think you’re referring to) or the latest post in the thread. 

This was from a mobile device...

If you're on a PC, you just click on the drop down in the top right where your User Name is, click Account Settings, and you will see Content View Behavior on the left.

10 hours ago, gchs_uk9 said:

Don’t you just click on the blue circle to the immediate left of the thread title?

Perfect!  I didn't know that option existed.

14 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

This was from a mobile device...

If you're on a PC, you just click on the drop down in the top right where your User Name is, click Account Settings, and you will see Content View Behavior on the left.

Thank you!  That did it when I want to click on the thread itself.

Since the upgrade, while looking at BGP on my phone I can't get all of the forums to display on one screen. I have to go to forums then select High School. Then go back to forums and select College. And so on. On my laptop when I go to forums I can scroll down and select from all of the forums.

Any advise?

58 minutes ago, punttheball said:

Since the upgrade, while looking at BGP on my phone I can't get all of the forums to display on one screen. I have to go to forums then select High School. Then go back to forums and select College. And so on. On my laptop when I go to forums I can scroll down and select from all of the forums.

Any advise?

Is that new with the upgrade? I think mines been like that on mobile for a while. 

6 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

Is that new with the upgrade? I think mines been like that on mobile for a while. 

Before the upgrade I think I got all forums on one screen.

3 hours ago, punttheball said:

Since the upgrade, while looking at BGP on my phone I can't get all of the forums to display on one screen. I have to go to forums then select High School. Then go back to forums and select College. And so on. On my laptop when I go to forums I can scroll down and select from all of the forums.

Any advise?

 

2 hours ago, TheDeuce said:

Is that new with the upgrade? I think mines been like that on mobile for a while. 

When you select from high school, college, pro, or break room, look in the upper left corner of the screen, under BluegrassPreps.com. There should be a darker blue arrow/tab labeled 'forums'. Give it a tap and it shows all forums on the same page.

11 hours ago, DevilMayCare said:

 

When you select from high school, college, pro, or break room, look in the upper left corner of the screen, under BluegrassPreps.com. There should be a darker blue arrow/tab labeled 'forums'. Give it a tap and it shows all forums on the same page.

Works like a charm. Thank you!

Was looking for the ✓ Mark forum as read option/shortcut. It was formerly near the top of the screen, beneath the forum title. It's now a "footer" at the bottom of the screen.

I like knowing I've read every thread of interest to me and checking the box before returning to the Forum Index. I feel better now. "Normalcy" has been restored. ?

Screenshot ~

Screenshot_20210622-185725__01.jpg

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.