Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Software upgrade chit chat

Featured Replies

  • Replies 36
  • Views 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

  • Author
1 minute ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Everything looks good on my computer @theguru.

Thank you!  We are still working on a couple of things but it went much quicker than we thought.

Everyone needs to know to look at the top three dots in the upper right of any post for edit and other functions now.

  • Author

Test. Test.

Testing Activity stream...

Looks like it's working...

2021-06-18_16-08-05.thumb.png.20434223632693d10f9103a663e38712.png

  • Author
5 minutes ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

Everybody else have a new shade of blue for BGP?

Yes, is that good or bad?

1 minute ago, theguru said:

Yes, is that good or bad?

It's not Kentucky blue, so it's fine. 

2 minutes ago, theguru said:

Yes, is that good or bad?

 

Just now, TheDeuce said:

It's not Kentucky blue, so it's fine. 

I'm totally fine with it. I just saw it and was like, "Oh! Check that out!"

  • Author
8 minutes ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

 

I'm totally fine with it. I just saw it and was like, "Oh! Check that out!"

We can change the colors as we see fit.  

Things look a bit larger on my end, I like that. ?

1 hour ago, TheDeuce said:

It's not Kentucky blue, so it's fine. 

 

f3a8bb489fe2d6c69f8cfc2a982bc071.gif

On 6/19/2021 at 12:45 PM, OlDog75 said:

Things look a bit larger on my end, I like that. ?

✓ You're not wrong, and the side effects lasting longer than four hours is ok by me. I noticed the Thread Titles really stand out now too. Looks like everything is easier to read on mobile devices, clean and crisp.

Screenshot_20210619-174043__01.thumb.jpg.107093ecc95773185356bb5f1a107fe9.jpg

✓ Really like that there's now a "bookmark" for me at Unread replies ---- when I open a thread.

Screenshot_20210619-173233__01.thumb.jpg.d9e31b93d6d2fe55955e0567e1d7ee52.jpg

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.