Open Job: Evangel Christian

• theguru changed the title to Evangel Christian - Open Job
19 minutes ago, BBN_34 said:

Evangel will have lots of talent for the next few years so from far away it looks like a really good job but you have to understand the baggage that comes with it.

And will that talent still be there? Feels like a very come-and-go type situation.

• Like 3

I’ve heard several names already for this one. Depending on who, it could really get the Louisville dominoes falling. Also heard they’re going the prep school route. But as with anything Brandon Bender is involved with, it could change daily. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Bulldogs Supporter said:

James Schooler (Fern Creek), Brandon Britt (Western), Roy Sutton (Moore) are just a few names being thrown around.  One of these guys take the job it could start a lot of movement in Jefferson Co.  

Following...................... 

I never like to put anyone’s name out there that currently has a job. But I will say that one of these guys has withdrawn from consideration. Which will also most likely keep the other where he’s at. 

• Like 1

On 4/15/2021 at 8:07 AM, Bulldogs Supporter said:

James Schooler (Fern Creek), Brandon Britt (Western), Roy Sutton (Moore) are just a few names being thrown around.  One of these guys take the job it could start a lot of movement in Jefferson Co.  

Following...................... 

I don’t think Britt leaves Western, because he has a ton of talent. I did hear from someone that Schoolers name is in the mix. 

On 4/16/2021 at 7:56 PM, SpartansBasketball said:

I don’t think Britt leaves Western, because he has a ton of talent. I did hear from someone that Schoolers name is in the mix. 

I heard that Schooler is a candidate as well