Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Job: Evangel Christian

Featured Replies

Evangel will have lots of talent for the next few years so from far away it looks like a really good job but you have to understand the baggage that comes with it.

19 minutes ago, BBN_34 said:

Evangel will have lots of talent for the next few years so from far away it looks like a really good job but you have to understand the baggage that comes with it.

And will that talent still be there? Feels like a very come-and-go type situation.

I’ve heard several names already for this one. Depending on who, it could really get the Louisville dominoes falling. Also heard they’re going the prep school route. But as with anything Brandon Bender is involved with, it could change daily. 

James Schooler (Fern Creek), Brandon Britt (Western), Roy Sutton (Moore) are just a few names being thrown around.  One of these guys take the job it could start a lot of movement in Jefferson Co.  

Following...................... 

2 hours ago, Bulldogs Supporter said:

James Schooler (Fern Creek), Brandon Britt (Western), Roy Sutton (Moore) are just a few names being thrown around.  One of these guys take the job it could start a lot of movement in Jefferson Co.  

Following...................... 

I never like to put anyone’s name out there that currently has a job. But I will say that one of these guys has withdrawn from consideration. Which will also most likely keep the other where he’s at. 

I was told they made a hire.  An assistant coach from a school outside jefferson Co.  Not going to post until confirmed.

Wasn't the coach this last season a buddy hire by B. Bender?

2 hours ago, TylerDurden said:

Wasn't the coach this last season a buddy hire by B. Bender?

And the one this year will be. And the one next year too ?

On 4/15/2021 at 8:07 AM, Bulldogs Supporter said:

James Schooler (Fern Creek), Brandon Britt (Western), Roy Sutton (Moore) are just a few names being thrown around.  One of these guys take the job it could start a lot of movement in Jefferson Co.  

Following...................... 

I don’t think Britt leaves Western, because he has a ton of talent. I did hear from someone that Schoolers name is in the mix. 

On 4/16/2021 at 7:56 PM, SpartansBasketball said:

I don’t think Britt leaves Western, because he has a ton of talent. I did hear from someone that Schoolers name is in the mix. 

I heard that Schooler is a candidate as well

10 minutes ago, Chopper6 said:

I heard that Schooler is a candidate as well

I actually heard he “withdrew” from consideration. 

Withdrew or didn’t get an interview?

20 hours ago, Kobe11 said:

Withdrew or didn’t get an interview?

I was told withdrew. Either way, allegedly, there’s a big JCPS job opening up here soon. May 1st. It’ll change a lot of things around here. 

On 4/20/2021 at 7:32 PM, HoopJunkie said:

I was told withdrew. Either way, allegedly, there’s a big JCPS job opening up here soon. May 1st. It’ll change a lot of things around here. 

May 1?  Why so late?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.