Jump to content
Tigerpride94

Open Job: Evangel Christian

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, HSBballfan1212 said:

May 1?  Why so late?

That's the pink slip date for non-tenured certified school employees this year I believe.  Not sure, if the two are related though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/20/2021 at 7:32 PM, HoopJunkie said:

I was told withdrew. Either way, allegedly, there’s a big JCPS job opening up here soon. May 1st. It’ll change a lot of things around here. 

I haven't heard any openings in JCPS yet.  Any news?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, EliteScout33 said:

I haven't heard any openings in JCPS yet.  Any news?

There’s another thread about that May 1st potential opening. But some things there have changed. So I doubt it’s opening now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

New coach will be announced on May 17th.

Big time 2nd Region Job about to open.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, HSBballfan1212 said:

Big time 2nd Region Job about to open.

Sounds like someone familiar with Louisville is headed back this way.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, HSBballfan1212 said:

Big time 2nd Region Job about to open.

Was a big time job. Don’t think it is a big time job in current state but always in the 2nd region mix. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, HSBballfan1212 said:

Big time 2nd Region Job about to open.

6 hours ago, EliteScout33 said:

Sounds like someone familiar with Louisville is headed back this way.

13 minutes ago, WKY_Football said:

Was a big time job. Don’t think it is a big time job in current state but always in the 2nd region mix. 


Assuming these are references to rumors that Larry Miller will be following Tim Haworth's lead in heading from Hopkinsville up to a school in Jefferson County?

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will Anthony Babb come out of his short retirement and take the boys job at Hopkinsville.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, The Flea Market said:

Looks like they got their guy and a good one!!!

Job hasn’t even been posted yet lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, WKY_Football said:

Job hasn’t even been posted yet lol.

Well.....sounds like you can mark that one down as "heard it here first" on BGP.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/11/2021 at 4:20 PM, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:


Assuming these are references to rumors that Larry Miller will be following Tim Haworth's lead in heading from Hopkinsville up to a school in Jefferson County?

On 5/14/2021 at 5:12 PM, The Flea Market said:

Looks like they got their guy and a good one!!!

On 5/14/2021 at 5:48 PM, WKY_Football said:

Job hasn’t even been posted yet lol.

On 5/14/2021 at 6:13 PM, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

Well.....sounds like you can mark that one down as "heard it here first" on BGP.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using the site you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use Policies.