Tampa Bay 31 Kansas City 9 (Super Bowl LV)

6 minutes ago, theguru said:

I understand the logic but I hate that the cameras/NFL cut away from episodes like this:

May be an image of 1 person, playing a sport and text that says 'ENSORED SUPER'

Especially in a blowout. Some executive should have stepped in and said, "Look, this will be the most compelling thing we see all night. Keep it rolling." I am here all day for fans being chased on the field.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Bluegrasscard said:

You knew that Brady would get MVP.  However, in allowing only 3 FGs and 9 points there was a case for the Buc D to be named MVP. 

I guess you are not allowed to name an entire unit, so Devin White would have been the choice, I suppose.

1 hour ago, theguru said:

I understand the logic but I hate that the cameras/NFL cut away from episodes like this:

May be an image of 1 person, playing a sport and text that says 'ENSORED SUPER'

What I would like to see is the players on the field being allowed to go after the fan and blow him up. Go ahead and put that on air as a deterent, or an inducement. Either way, seeing these nitwits blown up by players would be must see TV.

• Like 1

Just now, Voice of Reason said:

What I would like to see is the players on the field being allowed to go after the fan and blow him up. Go ahead and put that on air as a deterrent, or an inducement. Either way, seeing these nitwits blown up by players would be must see TV.

Obviously liability concerns would never allow it but I agree and now with female coaches and refs they could go after any women that do the same thing and blow them up.  LOL.

1 minute ago, Voice of Reason said:

What I would like to see is the players on the field being allowed to go after the fan and blow him up. Go ahead and put that on air as a deterent, or an inducement. Either way, seeing these nitwits blown up by players would be must see TV.

It become more of an annoyance years ago when copycats were doing this all the time for attention.  It is a big disruption for close games and momentum.

1 minute ago, theguru said:

Obviously liability concerns would never allow it but I agree and now with female coaches and refs they could go after any women that do the same thing and blow them up.  LOL.

Put that disclaimer on all the tickets like they do about getting hit by a baseball. In fact, after the fan gets knocked to the ground, don't arrest him.  Tell him he needs to find his way back to the stands to be arrested and then let him run the gauntlet trying to get back into the stands.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

Anyone got a photo of Mike Curtis blowing up the fan from years ago?