Buccaneers 31 Packers 26 (NFC Championship)

3 minutes ago, Walter said:

Matt LaFleur should be fired... Down 8 and you need a TD regardless and he decides to kick a FG with a little over 2 mins left. Terrible call by him. 

I agree especially going up against the G.O.A.T! I also think Rodgers could have possibly ran on 3rd down for the touchdown or got it at least inside of the 2 yard line.

• Like 3

My kid just texted me wanting my son-in-law to get SB tickets. I have been working all day, so I would have had no idea what had happened, otherwise. 

The Bolts, Buc, and Rays all make the championship game/series of their respective sports. Now can the Buccaneers match the Lightning? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

I agree especially going up against the G.O.A.T! I also think Rodgers could have possibly ran on 3rd down for the touchdown or got it at least inside of the 2 yard line.

People are criticizing the decision to kick the FG, but Rodgers not trying to run for it was more egregious. 

• Like 3

There were three reasons to go on 4th down.

A.  You have Rogers.

2.  If you don't make it, you put Tampa inside their own 10 and you don't burn time and cede field position on a kickoff (which Tampa mismanaged by sliding early; essentially giving GB a free timeout).

D.  You use every chance you've got to keep the GOAT from running out the clock with a lead.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, swamprat said:

My kid just texted me wanting my son-in-law to get SB tickets. I have been working all day, so I would have had no idea what had happened, otherwise. 

The Bolts, Buc, and Rays all make the championship game/series of their respective sports. Now can the Buccaneers match the Lightning? 

Did you watch any of the game swampy?

14 hours ago, bugatti said:

People are criticizing the decision to kick the FG, but Rodgers not trying to run for it was more egregious. 

Exactly, I was screaming at the TV/Rodgers to run the ball even though I was rooting for the Bucs. 

Credit to Tampa Bay for capitalizing on their opportunities, but you are not going to convince Green Bay didn't lose this game more than Tampa Bay won it. I still can't understand what Green Bay was doing to close the first half, taking their sweet time before Rodgers throws his pick. Tampa gets a cheap TD as result on a fourth down bomb. Literally the only thing you couldn't do was allow that to happen. 

Not to mention the dropped pass by Adams which forced the first FG for the Packers.