Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Buccaneers 31 Packers 26 (NFC Championship)

Featured Replies

Final Brady gets the Bucs to their 2nd Super Bowl and for the first time it will be played at their home stadium. A heck of job by Tom Brady at age 43!

Matt LaFleur should be fired... Down 8 and you need a TD regardless and he decides to kick a FG with a little over 2 mins left. Terrible call by him. 

  • Author
3 minutes ago, Walter said:

Matt LaFleur should be fired... Down 8 and you need a TD regardless and he decides to kick a FG with a little over 2 mins left. Terrible call by him. 

I agree especially going up against the G.O.A.T! I also think Rodgers could have possibly ran on 3rd down for the touchdown or got it at least inside of the 2 yard line.

Terrible call.  

  • Author
5 minutes ago, mcpapa said:

Terrible call.  

Yes, he’ll be answering that question for a long time!!

My kid just texted me wanting my son-in-law to get SB tickets. I have been working all day, so I would have had no idea what had happened, otherwise. 

The Bolts, Buc, and Rays all make the championship game/series of their respective sports. Now can the Buccaneers match the Lightning? 

54 minutes ago, Walter said:

Matt LaFleur should be fired... Down 8 and you need a TD regardless and he decides to kick a FG with a little over 2 mins left. Terrible call by him. 

I was definitely scratching my head on that one.

The door was left open with three Brady INTs but the Packers couldn’t capitalize. A lot of drops by both teams.

1 hour ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

I agree especially going up against the G.O.A.T! I also think Rodgers could have possibly ran on 3rd down for the touchdown or got it at least inside of the 2 yard line.

People are criticizing the decision to kick the FG, but Rodgers not trying to run for it was more egregious. 

  • Author
1 minute ago, bugatti said:

People are criticizing the decision to kick the FG, but Rodgers not trying to run for it was more egregious. 

I agree I really think he could have scored I got down close to the goal line.

There were three reasons to go on 4th down.

A.  You have Rogers.

2.  If you don't make it, you put Tampa inside their own 10 and you don't burn time and cede field position on a kickoff (which Tampa mismanaged by sliding early; essentially giving GB a free timeout).

D.  You use every chance you've got to keep the GOAT from running out the clock with a lead.

14 hours ago, bugatti said:

People are criticizing the decision to kick the FG, but Rodgers not trying to run for it was more egregious. 

Bro, that 3rd down play when he started to run forward was WIDE open!!  I was shocked the commentators didn’t call it out.

15 hours ago, swamprat said:

My kid just texted me wanting my son-in-law to get SB tickets. I have been working all day, so I would have had no idea what had happened, otherwise. 

The Bolts, Buc, and Rays all make the championship game/series of their respective sports. Now can the Buccaneers match the Lightning? 

Did you watch any of the game swampy?

14 hours ago, bugatti said:

People are criticizing the decision to kick the FG, but Rodgers not trying to run for it was more egregious. 

Exactly, I was screaming at the TV/Rodgers to run the ball even though I was rooting for the Bucs. 

Credit to Tampa Bay for capitalizing on their opportunities, but you are not going to convince Green Bay didn't lose this game more than Tampa Bay won it. I still can't understand what Green Bay was doing to close the first half, taking their sweet time before Rodgers throws his pick. Tampa gets a cheap TD as result on a fourth down bomb. Literally the only thing you couldn't do was allow that to happen. 

Not to mention the dropped pass by Adams which forced the first FG for the Packers.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.