Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pollack Done

Featured Replies

At least he will be able to walk away from the game. I wish him well...

I REALLY hope Marvin finds a spot for him on staff. Get well soon David...

 

 

 

:ylsuper:

I REALLY hope Marvin finds a spot for him on staff. Get well soon David...

 

:thumb: :thumb:

 

 

That would be great, but I'd expect him to be "helping" at UGA next Fall if he's up to it.

I REALLY hope Marvin finds a spot for him on staff. Get well soon David...

:thumb: Pollock seems to have a great understanding of the game and would have a lot to offer. I wish him well.

Fun to watch, I wish him the best.

What a shame. Someone the Bengals really need in the locker room. He is one we don't have to worry about after hours. God speed to him.

I've enjoyed Pollack's career as mcuh as any player in recent memory.

 

Best wishes to him in whatever the future holds.

Could his surgery be life threatening?
Only if he plays football again. If
Could his surgery be life threatening?
Only if he plays again. If he plays football, the doctors have told him that he risks paralysis. If the bone had healed on his own, Pollack could have returned to the field. The surgery is expected in the next couple of weeks. Pollack currently has the full range of motion in his arms and legs and the surgery will ensure that his neck is stabilized.

Very Sad. Pollack was on track to becoming one of my favorite Bengals of all time. Class kid.

I hate to see this to a kid with so much passion for the game. However, his passion for life is even greater, and he will succeed in life with whatever career path he chooses. As a fan, it's just going to suck not seeing #99 run around out there.

 

BTW, weren't they reporting last week when he got the halo off that everything looked great and he was ahead of schedule? :confused:

I really hate to see this happen to him, classy guy.

 

Put's things into persperctive though, when he held out on his contract agreement so many people were upset and not looking at it totall from his angle. Makes alot of sense now. I wish him and his family the best.

This isn't definent yet. He will have surgery and it will be months before they know for sure whether or not he will be done with football. This is according to the wcpo who just said it on the news.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.