Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pollack Done

Featured Replies

Just heard on ESPN that Pollack will need surgery on his neck. His career is over.

Sad news. At least hes got his priorities in check though. If you aint got your health, you dont have nothing.

Sad news, and I wish Pollack the best of luck in the rest of his life...

 

Its amazing that a hit like that ends someones career. You see all kinds of violent hits in the NFL, and most of the time the players are just fine. But this was just a routine play when he was trying to make a tackle, and Marvin even said he had proper form in this tackle, and somehow now it ends his career. It really is a shame...

I REALLY hope Marvin finds a spot for him on staff. Get well soon David...

I hate to hear this but it is no suprise considering the injury. I wish D.P. all the best and I think this is the ONLY decision that he could have made. Great football player whose playing days were cut way too short.

I REALLY hope Marvin finds a spot for him on staff. Get well soon David...

That would be great.:ylsuper:

Thats terrible news I hope he can live a healthy normal life.

Terrible news but no suprise.

Very sad news and I wish him best of luck with the surgery and with the rest of his life, I too would like to see him coaching somewhere....

Very sad news indeed but football was low on his list of priorities once he got injured. Hopefully the surgery goes over well and he can get back on with a normal life.

Very sad news indeed but football was low on his list of priorities once he got injured. Hopefully the surgery goes over well and he can get back on with a normal life.

:thumb: Very well said! Great post

Could his surgery be life threatening?

I always liked him at UGA too! Sad news but after watching an interview with him a few weeks ago I think he is past the football thing and just wants to be able to enjoy his family. He was worried to death about being able to play with his kids. I really hope things work out for him!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.