Sign in to follow this  
16thBBall Fan

Titans at Bengals Predictions/Updates

Titans vs Bengals  

7 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who wins?

The Tennessee Titans come to town this Sunday. Both teams are coming off tough losses. The key to this one could come down to who handles the tough loss the best and bounces back. I am looking forward to this game. Seriously its been several years since I've looked forward to watch a Bengals game. I always watch but they are so much more enjoyable this year we have to get the defense to start making some plays they can't keep scoring 30+ in games and losing. Go Bengals!!

• Thanks 1

The Titans are a 6 point favorite right now.

Give me the Bengals.

Who Dey!

I think the Titans win, but I'm not sure about covering the spread.  The Bengals seem very adapt and keeping games close until the end.

Derrick Henry against the Bengals defense. That is the scariest thing I can think of this Halloween weekend.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

This is one of those games where the Bengals look to be outmanned and yet might be one of those games that they sneak up and win.

3 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

Derrick Henry against the Bengals defense. That is the scariest thing I can think of this Halloween weekend.

I put the stiff arm over/under at 4.

This just feels like a game the Bengals will win. On paper and common logic is obviously on the Titans side, but I think this is the week. I was more worried the past 2 weeks than I am this week and honestly I don’t know why. Gut feeling I guess. Give me the Bengals 38-31. 

16 hours ago, GrantNKY said:

This just feels like a game the Bengals will win. On paper and common logic is obviously on the Titans side, but I think this is the week. I was more worried the past 2 weeks than I am this week and honestly I don’t know why. Gut feeling I guess. Give me the Bengals 38-31. 

Man, I hope you're right.  But if you tell me Burrow's going to have 3 backups on his offensive line, I'm just hoping he gets out of the game healthy, let alone with a win.

On 10/26/2020 at 1:17 PM, Voice of Reason said:

I'm really looking forward to watching King Henry on Sunday!

This is going to be a wind game.  The Bengals and Titans played in a wind storm several years ago at PBS. 

2 hours ago, theguru said:

This is going to be a wind game.  The Bengals and Titans played in a wind storm several years ago at PBS. 

That’s probably not good for our boys then!!

15 hours ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

That’s probably not good for our boys then!!

Hard to say who it benefits. 

16 minutes ago, theguru said:

Hard to say who it benefits. 

That’s true, just seems like it affects the team that throws it the most and that will surely be us, probably not on short throws but on the passes of over 10 yards it could be bad, what do you think??

1 hour ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

That’s true, just seems like it affects the team that throws it the most and that will surely be us, probably not on short throws but on the passes of over 10 yards it could be bad, what do you think??

I would lean TN on this one but we should have a better command of the conditions.  I wonder if the wind (depending on how severe it is) could make TN one dimensional in this game.  Either way, it is an interesting wildcard in the game. 

• Like 1