Titans at Bengals Predictions/Updates

Titans vs Bengals  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

The Tennessee Titans come to town this Sunday. Both teams are coming off tough losses. The key to this one could come down to who handles the tough loss the best and bounces back. I am looking forward to this game. Seriously its been several years since I've looked forward to watch a Bengals game. I always watch but they are so much more enjoyable this year we have to get the defense to start making some plays they can't keep scoring 30+ in games and losing. Go Bengals!!

• Thanks 1

This just feels like a game the Bengals will win. On paper and common logic is obviously on the Titans side, but I think this is the week. I was more worried the past 2 weeks than I am this week and honestly I don’t know why. Gut feeling I guess. Give me the Bengals 38-31. 

16 hours ago, GrantNKY said:

This just feels like a game the Bengals will win. On paper and common logic is obviously on the Titans side, but I think this is the week. I was more worried the past 2 weeks than I am this week and honestly I don’t know why. Gut feeling I guess. Give me the Bengals 38-31. 

Man, I hope you're right.  But if you tell me Burrow's going to have 3 backups on his offensive line, I'm just hoping he gets out of the game healthy, let alone with a win.

1 hour ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

That’s true, just seems like it affects the team that throws it the most and that will surely be us, probably not on short throws but on the passes of over 10 yards it could be bad, what do you think??

I would lean TN on this one but we should have a better command of the conditions.  I wonder if the wind (depending on how severe it is) could make TN one dimensional in this game.  Either way, it is an interesting wildcard in the game. 

• Like 1